ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ict tier 2general it is urgent pls reply

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhim_singh25

ict tier 2general it is urgent pls reply

Post by bhim_singh25 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:18 am

All member,

If i have three ICT on my passport and two business visa then it is required to English test .I been already 10 times to UK.I have bachelor engineering degree with taught in English only from rajasthan university.
But now my college affiliated to rajasthan technical university and it is shown '10' points with award 2003but i have degree with rajasthan university and my college initila affiliated with Rajasthan university in 2003

please sugget

ravisb_2014
Member of Standing

Re: ict tier 2general it is urgent pls reply

Post by ravisb_2014 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 pm

There is no problem. Your degree certificate will be having Rajasthan Technical University and you will score 10 points for that. Don't worry..

bhim_singh25

Post by bhim_singh25 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 am

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your eply

Actually problem is that i have degree with logo rajasthan university and now college has been affiliated with rajasthan technical university.But currently rajasthan university have '0' points and rajasthan technical university have '10' points. My doubt is that if visa center will check my degree basis then point will be show '0' and if he will check as per my college affiliation currently with RTU then it it will show'10' points.

Could i get letter from university that now my college IET,Alwar has been affiliated with RTU not with Rajasthan university, then it will be ok or do something different.

Please suggest

Regards
Bhim

bhim_singh25

Post by bhim_singh25 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:59 am

Please reply anyone , so i can make proper decision on it

Thanks

arnie365

Post by arnie365 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:08 am

bhim_singh25 wrote:Please reply anyone , so i can make proper decision on it

Thanks

Hi bhim_singh25

Have you been able to sort this out?

I am pretty surprised that Univ of Rajasthan that was earlier recognised on my previous grant of leave on Tier1 is now fetching me 0 points.
rgds,
Arnie