ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application advice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bc4indian

Naturalisation application advice

Post by Bc4indian » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:44 am

Hi All,

Me and my wife going to apply for naturalisation soon we both got different time slots at NCS but on the same day.

My query is applying separately for naturalisation is better or applying as a couple has any benefit?

I've read somewhere that couple application are taking more time than individual ones.

Really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application advice

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Each applicant has to meet the requirements themselves and are assessed as individuals. There is no 'joint application' benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bc4indian

Post by Bc4indian » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Any thoughts?

Bc4indian

Post by Bc4indian » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:52 pm

CR001 wrote:Each applicant has to meet the requirements themselves and are assessed as individuals. There is no 'joint application' benefit.
Thanks CR001