ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question on dependancy

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

question on dependancy

Post by Pablito » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:22 am

So here is another question I wonder what experienced users of this forum think.

Around 4 months ago My parents in-law had applied for entry visa to UK which was refused. So I decided to make an appeal. The reason stated was that father of my wife was in receipt of aroung 42 british pounds from other sources than me. In my appeal I had tried to argue that 42£ is nowhere near enough to be able to provide for their basic needs and also the fact that they live in the Philippines where opportunities to improve life are very dim. There wasn't much I could present as an evidence apart from all the remittances we have been sending since 2013, my permanent residence card, the document attesting to the fact that my mother in-law is jobless and that Father in-law receives eqivalent of 42£ which isn't actual employment income but it is called honorarium and it is received for doing service to the public. I also addedd my permanent residence card. So all in all my question is what do you think the chances are of this appeal to be successful? much appreciated your replies, thank you