ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set o form help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

never
United Kingdom

set o form help please

Post by never » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi

10.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
made in the UK or abroad?

i have given fingerprints when i extended my tier1 general and after that when i come back from holidays so which date i have to mention

awaiting reply plz

khan82
Newly Registered

Re: set o form help please

Post by khan82 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:13 pm

When you come to UK, they check your finger prints. Thats not finger print collection !

It can either be the date you first applied for a visa e.g entry clearance or the date you give finger prints for an extension application

never
United Kingdom

Post by never » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:38 pm

never wrote:Hi

10.12 Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous UK immigration application
made in the UK or abroad?

i have given fingerprints when i extended my tier1 general and after that when i come back from holidays so which date i have to mention

awaiting reply plz
thanks

and one more question please

10.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were
made abroad

what should i answer this one should i leave blank

awaiting your reply

venkatasureshs

Post by venkatasureshs » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Basically you need to provide your Biometric date and the location.
Ex : if it is in india you can say VFS <Location> and the date of your visa application....

never
United Kingdom

Post by never » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 pm

venkatasureshs wrote:Basically you need to provide your Biometric date and the location.
Ex : if it is in india you can say VFS <Location> and the date of your visa application....

10.14 Give details where your fingerprints were taken, including the town or city and country

i have my last extension in uk which i have mention in the above question i think so should i leave blank
this one

10.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were
made abroad