ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS STAFF SHOCKING ADVISE PLEASE HELP

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bukola1

Re: NCS STAFF SHOCKING ADVISE PLEASE HELP

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:17 am

@secret.simon

Thanks for your view of point on this issued.

If I can get you clearly what you are saying now is as and EEA family member who have exercise is EC treat right. For 5yeats and extra 1years as home office request on both hold and new naturalisation forms as no right to apply for citizen
I want you to put this into consideration that as an EEA family member when you are applying for residents they will never ask you about your past immigration eastry to no if you eligible to residents or not don't forget no matter what each of EC state member have there own immigration policy which the human right can't against it.

And they are free to refuse your residents no matter how route you come from as there own country policy
But they did not do that during time of 5years residents and when apply to become permanent residents because if you have a look to have permanent resident and British passoport as no deference than so many of our people just demand for it so they can have free movement to so many Europe country without stress for visa
Or to other country without stress so if they can issued the permanent without restrict then and now they are saying they want to apply there own country policy don't you things it will trigger so many argument in court
And which I believe they can not win when it come to human right court and European court.

And for example.

I will use my self as I come in to this country on 2006/July from france without residents with my previous wife who is france citizen and we get married on 2009 July and I apply for my first residents on August 2009 and I was granted 5years then on 2010 till March 15 and on 2013 May I devoured my ex and in the same years 2013 I apply for ror and I was granted another 5years and they issued me wrong letter rather than to issued me letter that have ror and I send them a lette and call an the case worker team leader call me with apology that they sorry for issued wrong letter on my ror residents and they send another letter to cover my ror and when it come to 2014 on my 5years of married not work I apply for my permanent residents my self with with proved of exercise treat right for for years from my date of married and I was issued another sticker which confirm my permanent residents in UK and now coming to my six years of treat right am thinking of applying for my citizen
As a six year route.

So tell me now that if they can issued permanent then without apply there own country policy or they don't have right to do that and now they will say they need to no your Google caractacs before gain citizen ship tell me how did you things it could easy and on there for too they are still asking for six year.

EEA nationals exercising EC treat right and on 2.4 to proved six year and bellow that point also ask if you are EEA nation or family member of EEA nation so tell me how can they define it.

I no that any one who is coming from beginning from British route with be affected on this policy but I don't things this policy with effect on EEA or EU in generally and on this forum have never saw any family member that apply and they apply this policy on there application so I will ask if we can get view of moderator or vinny as I no vinny right a report on this matter for one of forum member who they use this for policy for and he is and asylum from British route.

And also as for me too so you are saying now before I can qualify for citizen now it will be 2018 if I start count from 2009 I get marry or 2019 if I count from when home office receive my first residents application pls let me know if am right or wrong on this point of view and I will also right a letter to home office too to get clarification on this matter and some senior moderator on forum and vinny because is vinny that guild me trough
All my application so I will Waite for they're reply befor I summit my application next month.

And 2009 July we get married and I apply

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:29 am

I've given you my view that secret.simon is correct. British citizenship does not come under Human Rights.
"A Home Office spokesman said: "British citizenship is a privilege, not a right and we expect those wishing to settle here to demonstrate they are ready and able to integrate into society."

The fact that PR was granted to you is now irrelevant. You now follow the same rules as everyone else with ILR or PR with no special concessions under EU legislation. If the British Government choose not to grant you BC due to previous illegal residence then they can do so.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 am

Bukola1 wrote:@secret.simon

Thanks for your view of point on this issued.

If I can get you clearly what you are saying now is as and EEA family member who have exercise is EC treat right. For 5yeats and extra 1years as home office request on both hold and new naturalisation forms as no right to apply for citizen
I want you to put this into consideration that as an EEA family member when you are applying for residents they will never ask you about your past immigration eastry to no if you eligible to residents or not don't forget no matter what each of EC state member have there own immigration policy which the human right can't against it.

I no that any one who is coming from beginning from British route with be affected on this policy but I don't things this policy with effect on EEA or EU in generally and on this forum have never saw any family member that apply and they apply this policy on there application so I will ask if we can get view of moderator or vinny as I no vinny right a report on this matter for one of forum member who they use this for policy for and he is and asylum from British route.

And also as for me too so you are saying now before I can qualify for citizen now it will be 2018 if I start count from 2009 I get marry or 2019 if I count from when home office receive my first residents application pls let me know if am right or wrong on this point of view and I will also right a letter to home office too to get clarification on this matter and some senior moderator on forum and vinny because is vinny that guild me trough
All my application so I will Waite for they're reply befor I summit my application next month.

And 2009 July we get married and I apply
Similar case here, with similar helpful links to caseworker's guidance documents (etc):
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 88986.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:00 am

@CASA,

So when am I eligible to apply for naturalisation and from when can I start count from married
Or from first residents application receive so I will not loose my 1005£

behold2014

Post by behold2014 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Lol,

Too much info complicats things.

Does it mean eea citizzen who came to uk when freedom of movents starts in 2004,didnt apply for uk residents card but as been working since.deceided to apply for eea1 in 2009.

1. Does it mean citizen will start counting from 2009?
2.does it mean eea citizen as been illegal(bearjng in mind passports are not stamped at the airport)

ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD CASEWORKER

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 pm

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING YOUR TIME POSTING A REPLY, I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

I THINK I WILL APPLY NOW AND WAIT FOR THE OUT COME, AND I BELIEVE WHATEVER MY RESULT SHOILD BE, IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP OTHERS MEMBER I THE FUTURE. £1005 RISK TAKING IS NOT AN ISSUE BUT 100% AN ASSURED OUTCOME.

I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE, FINGER CROSS LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE. :D :)

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

@tigger-man

I things you chose good I will always going search for help for u so go ahead and apply and keep up date I will tract you all time good luck

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Bukola1 wrote:@tigger-man

I things you chose good I will always going search for help for u so go ahead and apply and keep up date I will tract you all time good luck
THANK YOU

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello tigger-man have a look of what I com across on forum may application

Eligibility criteria: Non EU family member 6 years residency
Language criteria met , ielts and life in the UK
Current nationality: peruvian
Method of application (NCS/Postal/Solicitor etc): NCS haringey
Council name if NCS used:
Date of application: 18-05-2015
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Card Details
Date of receipt by UKBA: 19-05-2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: attempted 5/6/15 but my bank blocked it, so resent it on 11/6/15 after received and acknowledge letter. second attempt was on 22/06/16, ten days after they got it.
Date of acknowledgment: 5/6/15
Date of receipt by Biometric info: 24/06/15 - dated 22/6/15
Date of Submission of Biometric info: 25/6/15
Date approval received: ?
Date of ceremony: ?

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 pm

@Bukola1
With great respect, I'm sorry, but I'm finding it very hard to comprehend your contributions to this thread, mainly due to my poor grasp of grammar. So, I won't respond to the post where you give us an overview of your circumstance.

I will respond to one point that I think you mentioned, that a British passport gives visa-free travel to the EU and liberal travel provisions worldwide and hence there is a demand for it. I agree that that is one of the reasons for the popularity of the British passport. These forums have posts from Canadians and Americans who want to apply for a British passport for similar reasons.

But that still won't form the basis of a human rights claim. Each country, even with the EU, has the right to decide who comes into the country. That is a basic precept of international law, without which nation-states won't exist. Within the EU, national governments have suspended such rules for citizens of each other's countries, but they can and do (exceptionally, such as if they are criminals or wanted on an European arrest warrant) refuse entry even to other EEA citizens.

Human rights is not a get-out-of-jail-free card to undo any law that you dislike. It is counterbalanced by other considerations, such as, in this case, the rights of nation-states to maintain control of their borders.

As an aside, as you are Peruvian, it appears that Spanish nationality law allows citizens by birth or descent of IberoAmerican countries permanent residency within two years. You may want to look into that option if your application were unsuccessful.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:31 pm

behold2014 wrote:Lol,

Too much info complicats things.

Does it mean eea citizzen who came to uk when freedom of movents starts in 2004,didnt apply for uk residents card but as been working since.deceided to apply for eea1 in 2009.

1. Does it mean citizen will start counting from 2009?
2.does it mean eea citizen as been illegal(bearjng in mind passports are not stamped at the airport)

ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD CASEWORKER
tiger-man was an illegal non-EEA citizen for five years (2004-9) before he became a family member of an EEA citizen by marriage.

EEA Citizens have a right to come into the UK (without their passport being stamped) for exercising treaty rights (if they are working, looking for work, studying or are self-sufficient). Therefore no time in the UK would be illegal for an EEA citizen.

They automatically gain PR five years after the clock started (no need for applying for a PR card) and are eligible for citizenship six years after the clock started (again, they do not need to have a PR card, they can apply for citizenship with proof of six years of exercising treaty rights).

But there are rules about when the clock starts (i.e., for A8 countries, when they registered for WRS) and some time may not be covered (i.e. if you are a student without comprehensive health insurance).

You mentioned that freedom of movement started in 2004. I guess that that means that you are a citizen of the A8 countries. Therefore, your clock would have started when you registered for WRS.

EEA citizens will need to prove their time spent in the UK by other means (tax returns if they were working and university documentation if they were a student) as they are not stamped in on arrival.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:59 pm

@Secret. simon,

We are just on this forum to help each other out so no one will pay or waste anymoney to lawyer no matter how
U don't need to insort me just view and advice to anyone if u can rather than looking for any member mistake or
Bad grammar so up to u how u decide to help other with what u read on act

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:12 pm

@Bukola1

There was no intent to insult and I apologise if you felt that way. It's just that I had a hard time comprehending the grammar and content of your posts.

While I disagree with what I perceive are some of the points made by you, you are quite correct that we are here to help each other out, by discussing our disagreements for the elucidation of others, if necessary.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Bukola1 wrote:@Secret. simon,

We are just on this forum to help each other out so no one will pay or waste anymoney to lawyer no matter how
U don't need to insort me just view and advice to anyone if u can rather than looking for any member mistake or
Bad grammar so up to u how u decide to help other with what u read on act
Actually secret.simon has been very tactful. I think you have misunderstood him. He was referring to his own poor understanding of grammar. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

cool mind

Post by cool mind » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:17 pm

I think most of forum members use mobile phone to read and write this forum and there is very big difficulty when composing or writing because half screen disappears whole half appears. Maybe that's the reason and same thing I have asked as well. I think by avoiding capital letters, using commas and full stops and using correct present, past, future forms of verb can make it readable to readers.

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 am

Bukola1 wrote:Hello tigger-man have a look of what I com across on forum may application

Eligibility criteria: Non EU family member 6 years residency
Language criteria met , ielts and life in the UK
Current nationality: peruvian
Method of application (NCS/Postal/Solicitor etc): NCS haringey
Council name if NCS used:
Date of application: 18-05-2015
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: Card Details
Date of receipt by UKBA: 19-05-2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: attempted 5/6/15 but my bank blocked it, so resent it on 11/6/15 after received and acknowledge letter. second attempt was on 22/06/16, ten days after they got it.
Date of acknowledgment: 5/6/15
Date of receipt by Biometric info: 24/06/15 - dated 22/6/15
Date of Submission of Biometric info: 25/6/15
Date approval received: ?
Date of ceremony: ?
Hi Bukola1,

thanks for this post. may I kindly asked you if you can find out the back ground of this person that made his/her own application in may. e.g what was his/her immigration status before becoming non eea family member? was he/she illegal before or came in with family permit visa?

many thanks.

tripping

Post by tripping » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:46 am

tiger-man wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING YOUR TIME POSTING A REPLY, I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

I THINK I WILL APPLY NOW AND WAIT FOR THE OUT COME, AND I BELIEVE WHATEVER MY RESULT SHOILD BE, IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP OTHERS MEMBER I THE FUTURE. £1005 RISK TAKING IS NOT AN ISSUE BUT 100% AN ASSURED OUTCOME.

I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE, FINGER CROSS LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE. :D :)
I gotta say Tiger Man, this is a huge risk that you are taking, by deciding to still go ahead with the BC application, despite what Secret Simon and Casa have advised on the rules and reasoning that your status could result in a refusal. £1000 is a huge sum to take a gamble on, but more importantly how the refusal decision could affect your future BC application/s(not sure how this works) with the constant rule changes from the government. I can understand your eagerness in gaining citizenship, but having read the rules and how they apply to your situation, I would think very carefully about proceeding. The government is getting tough on immigration and its a hot political issue, and rules can be made on a whim. Good luck if you do go ahead.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Bukola1 wrote:Hello madvi the NCs lady is not right for they may refuse are application and must of the home office customers services did not no anything they just say what they ear the new rule is not apply to EEA or EU or their family member it only apply to asylum sicker or student or other category not European generally have ready it for almost 2month as me my self am applying next month am also EEA family member with permanent and divorce which I do ror before get PR last year but am not using my sticker date am using 6years route so pls anyone that say so should go and read it very well and I will post all the section online line for u guys to read it so that NCS will not be miss leading Us
What makes you think this? The new guidance probably applies to everyone. Moreover, they denied that Asylum seekers were targeted.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:36 pm

Pls I don't understand what u mean?

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 pm

I things eea is deference because even in all update application they still ask for 6years treaty that why I things and when family member apply for for first rd they did not question on immigration eastry so is really confuse
And they did not ask again on all AN forms so is really complicated.

And when I go on case worker guild to Read the acts I can't see anything to justify all what we have argue on and also have not saw any family member that apply On new forms that complain on this reference that why pls
Correct me if am wrong

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:00 pm

In Form AN, Question 1.53, they ask for Employment history in UK during past 10 years, or since date of entry if you have been here for less than 10 years.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Yes but also in 2.4 of EEA treate right

To provide 6years of treat

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:41 pm

Yes. However, they are also checking up on your employment history for at least 10 years. If you were illegally in the UK during that time, they may pick up on this.

Bukola1

Post by Bukola1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Yes vinny I understand you but one things I want you to no is and also waint you to put it in consideration is they keep EEA out of everything on their new AN forms that EEA have to proved 6years of treat right to be able to get citizen so I can't see how this ten years employment eastry apply to EEA in general and there family so
You as a moderator check it very well and see what this people print on there forms they can't use it against EEA if the case get to court and they can not win as they ask for 6years from EEA in general so you can see how complicated it is for them to refuse any EEA family member on that 10 years employment eastry.

And let things this way again since they lunch the new forms check how many EEA family member have apply and get refuse if they are using it on them and you no very well that home office quickly refuse in time if
Application is not feet standard rather than keep them long so they will no they have keep the 1000£ inside their pocket pls if you don't mind ask all EEA member that apply since new form lunch that how many of them have get refusa pls do this to clarify so many things on EEA side

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:52 pm

I agree with Casa.

I cannot see why a person satisfying the EEA regulations would be exempted from satisfying their new interpretation of the Good Character requirements for British citizenship.

Naturalisation is granted at discretion. It's not an entitlement.