ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help need from expert member..surinder singh

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

candy2012
Newly Registered

Urgent help need from expert member..surinder singh

Post by candy2012 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Dear all

I need you help regarding surinder singh route..I am british citizen,living in germany from march 2015 and i registered myself as self employed and also registered my business in local buro and I also have invoices.. My mother and my wife also living with me from same day,they are from non eu but successfully registered as eu family member in germany,I finished most of all formalities in germany like health insurance,bank account,and enrolled local government for german classes. I can speak and read german on basic level,I have certificate from german classes.I have one year rent agreement means I am here from last four months.

If I want to go back this month to uk,can I go ??

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Urgent help need from expert member..surinder singh

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Maybe worth a punt but since UK has cracked down on this I doubt 3/4 months is enough - try after 9/12....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

HelloitsmeAbby
BANNED

Post by HelloitsmeAbby » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 pm

toure british citizen so u can go back to UK but nor sure about mother and wife

candy2012
Newly Registered

Post by candy2012 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:25 pm

thanks for reply...

i tried to move my center of life here..and living with my family..and using freedom of movement..Can I enter Uk through Ireland because My mother and wife got irish visa(eu dependent,spouse )

My family got irish visa on My German Income and bank statements,savings.

thanks

mamamia007
Newly Registered

Post by mamamia007 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:33 pm

candy2012 wrote:Dear all

I need you help regarding surinder singh route..I am british citizen,living in germany from march 2015 and i registered myself as self employed and also registered my business in local buro and I also have invoices.. My mother and my wife also living with me from same day,they are from non eu but successfully registered as eu family member in germany,I finished most of all formalities in germany like health insurance,bank account,and enrolled local government for german classes. I can speak and read german on basic level,I have certificate from german classes.I have one year rent agreement means I am here from last four months.

If I want to go back this month to uk,can I go ??
hi,
I am doing the same, living in Germany from march 2015, collecting all documents. But i am going to go to UK end of August.
are you going to apply for a EEA family permit or you are going straight away to the border and will explain them that you are under Surinder Singh route?

mamamia007
Newly Registered

Post by mamamia007 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

candy2012 wrote:thanks for reply...

i tried to move my center of life here..and living with my family..and using freedom of movement..Can I enter Uk through Ireland because My mother and wife got irish visa(eu dependent,spouse )

My family got irish visa on My German Income and bank statements,savings.

thanks
is irish visa enough to enter UK? i don't think so. do you have any link for that?

candy2012
Newly Registered

Post by candy2012 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 pm

thanks for reply..

I heard some people entered through ireland because its common travel area and applied residence card in uk..I asked my solicitor,he said center of life is does not matter about weeks..its only how you engaged in society.. actually I got some work in ireland so I applied visa for my family and got it so have plan..

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi Guys,

what is the process to apply for EEA FP there in Germany?

I am British and if i move there and get the job ,will i be able to use my treaty rights ?
Can i apply for EEA FP for Extended family member (brother)

Please would you advise me how did you get the EEA FP for your wife and mother.What documents did you provide.
what are the steps ?
Do you think i can do the same for my brother too as Extended family member.

Please advise me.

Thanks

kashif

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:34 pm

DanChak

Post by DanChak » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:22 am

candy2012 wrote: My mother and my wife also living with me from same day,they are from non eu but successfully registered as eu family member in germany.
Can you please let me know on what visa did you Wife and Mother move to Germany. Also process to register an EU family member in Germany.

Thanks

candy2012
Newly Registered

Post by candy2012 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 pm

My mother and wife applied for tourist visa from home country..then they came to Germany ,same day I went to germany..After One week,I went to foreign office about registration and they registered my wife and my mother as eu family member.

candy2012
Newly Registered

Post by candy2012 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:14 pm

to kashif

Germany is not allowing brothers and sisters,if you want,you can to ask help from solvit ..I already tried ..Every country have own law,they always tried to fit EU family member in national law..its happened with me, I went for My mother's resident card,and they told me to prove,How my mother will not get burdens on German systems.I completed shocked..luckily I transferred My savings..

I understood one thing,Its easy to get right as eu spouse but as direct member,You have to earn enough..anotherwise they trying to give panic..

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:21 pm

candy2012 wrote:to kashif

Germany is not allowing brothers and sisters,if you want,you can to ask help from solvit ..I already tried ..Every country have own law,they always tried to fit EU family member in national law..its happened with me, I went for My mother's resident card,and they told me to prove,How my mother will not get burdens on German systems.I completed shocked..luckily I transferred My savings..

I understood one thing,Its easy to get right as eu spouse but as direct member,You have to earn enough..anotherwise they trying to give panic..
Thanks Candy for your swift reply.

So do you know any eu country which do support the extended family members too.Please advise..

Thanks

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:31 pm

See also

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 88786.html

http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... l#p1208044

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 63-20.html

I think most countries in the EU do not allow for siblings to come as dependants. The ECJ has given a ruling that says that all countries in the EU must "facilitate" the entry of extended family members, but they do not have the automatic rights that parents and spouses get.