ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 is right form to apply for a spouse any1 help plz

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Uzzybhatti
Newly Registered

EEA2 is right form to apply for a spouse any1 help plz

Post by Uzzybhatti » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi all I am from Pakistan but living here in UK from last 8 years I was married before but got divorce 2 years ago and I have applied for my PR and still in process but I have a question by the grace of god I am getting married again next month my wife she was born in UK but has got Irish passport as her parents from Ireland so I would like to know which form to use to apply for a spouse visa as a family member of an EEA national . Some one has told me that the form I need to fill in is EEA2 anyone here on this forum kindly please reply to me ASAP. As I don't want to apply on her British passport because it's hell lot more fees and now I have looked the FLRM form have to pay Nhs surcharge as well which I don't understand why as I have been paying taxes from last 8 years .
So once again any1 here if you guys can help me I would really thankful to you as I have already paid one scammer solicitor in my town £80 who had no clue and just opened UKBA. Website and showed me the form.
Will be hoping to get a reply soon

Regards
Uzzy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA2 is right form to apply for a spouse any1 help plz

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Why do you want to make another application when you have an application pending for PR? It would make sense to wait for the outcome of your PR application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Uzzybhatti
Newly Registered

Post by Uzzybhatti » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Basically my visa was running out that's why I have to make my application as I have no kids from my previous marriage and my ex wife wasn't paying any taxes so all the solicitors I have been to before making my PR application told me that it's not going to be successfull but that can get me some time to get married and made a new application .

Uzzybhatti
Newly Registered

Post by Uzzybhatti » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:35 pm

CR001 wrote:Why do you want to make another application when you have an application pending for PR? It would make sense to wait for the outcome of your PR application.
Basically my visa was running out that's why I have to make my application as I have no kids from my previous marriage and my ex wife wasn't paying any taxes so all the solicitors I have been to before making my PR application told me that it's not going to be successfull but that can get me some time to get married and made a new application and one more thing is that she has never worked or lived outside the UK as well please help for finding the write form for me thanks

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Before anybody can advise I think it's better that you tell that on what grounds you applied PR? Did you had ROR before PR application? I think it maybe possible that you may get some rights from first marriage and might not even need to apply another residence permit from 2nd marriage. Tell fully the grounds on that basis you applied PR and what was your 1st wife was doing and how many years??

Uzzybhatti
Newly Registered

Post by Uzzybhatti » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Universal soldier wrote:Before anybody can advise I think it's better that you tell that on what grounds you applied PR? Did you had ROR before PR application? I think it maybe possible that you may get some rights from first marriage and might not even need to apply another residence permit from 2nd marriage. Tell fully the grounds on that basis you applied PR and what was your 1st wife was doing and how many years??
I came to uk in 2007 on a student visa and than i got married with a member of EEA national and it HO 18 months to grant me 5 year residence permit which expired this year but during my 5 years of marriage my ex wife juat paid taxes for first year and the rest all year ahe never paid and tax or either national insurance but i had been working and paying all
My taxes but when we got seprated she
Moved back to her country and i was here than i had to apply for my PR even after divorce but HO need her proof of paying taxes which i cant but i had sent them
All bills and council tax and all the evidence for all those years and i have been to few solicitors and they said i have got no chance of getting my PR as she wasnt exercisibg her treaty rights fully but i still applied to get some time ro avoid becoming illegal or out of work during all that time we have given notice of marriage and after all investigation by a HO we have been granted permission to get married which we are next month but now i cant figure out which route to go for as my fiance has got Irish passport but she never worked outside the uk aswell as she was born here she always worked in uk and still
Got really good job but if i go for british route than i have to pay for NHS SURCHARGE which i dont understand why so if anyone please could advice me on this as i havnt got enough money to waste on these solicitors .
Anyone here !!!!