ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What documents to be send with the Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asim_khan

What documents to be send with the Review

Post by asim_khan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:04 am

hey all
I am about the file a review for my HSMP application..I just wanted to know Do i have to send all of my documents again or just need to send only those documents because of which my application was declined?

secondly how long does it normally take to make a decision on a review?

those members who has filed a review please advice and tell me whether they had success or not...
Thanks and Regards
Asim

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:37 am

1.You can't send any documents for your review. Only a completed review form + a covering letter explaing reason for your review.
2.10-20 days.
Kaff

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 am

Kaff wrote:1.You can't send any documents for your review. Only a completed review form + a covering letter explaing reason for your review.
2.10-20 days.
3. it depends how better you provided explanation about their misjudgment!
Kaff

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:58 am

Kaff wrote:1.You can't send any documents for your review. Only a completed review form + a covering letter explaing reason for your review.
2.10-20 days.
To add up Kaff's statement, you cannot send any NEW evidences or documents but you can send any document which you have sent with your initial application, but you make sure to mark that "Not new Evidence" but it doesn't make much difference unless the case worked doesn't identify that as an new additional evidence.

Again it depends on how many days it will take to get the decision.....but with my experience i have seen few review results which they received the decision in less than 30 days.

Most of them are positive result....but it depends how strong your case is and how you represented your initial application.
hope this helps