ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signatures on letter of employment and proof of payslips let

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr Kirk

Signatures on letter of employment and proof of payslips let

Post by Mr Kirk » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 am

Hi Guys

I am applying for Category A salaried employment for my wife. This is our second application, our first application has been rejected for the following two reasons

1: You have not provided 6 months original payslips that correspond with 6 months original bank statements as evidence of your sponsor's gross income from their employment. You have provided payslips covering the period from June 2014 to Dec 2014 however the payslip from June 2014 appears to be copy and is not presented in the same format as the other payslips. Without the original payslip for June, only five months corresponding payslips and bank statements have been submitted since the salary payment from December does not show on the sponsor's submitted bank statements.

2: You have not provided an original letter from your sponsor's employer. You have submitted a copied employer letter with a scanned signature you have failed to provide the specified documents of your sponsor’s employment of income.

I have now fixed the above issues. The letter of employment and letter to show that payslips are authentic are signed by HR director and stamped by company stamp. I have a small concern that the signatures in the two letters look slightly different even though they are signed by the same person. Is this an issue?

I have the following evidence

Letter of employment
12 months payslips with letter to show they are authentic
12 months corresponding bank statements
P60
Employment contract

Kind Regards

Mr Kirk

Re: Signatures on letter of employment and proof of payslips

Post by Mr Kirk » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 pm

According to http://www.quora.com/What-do-I-do-if-I- ... a-document

Real signatures are always slightly different and they differ every time and some type of signatures are always slightly different . So I think it is okay.

SoHopeful

Re: Signatures on letter of employment and proof of payslips

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 pm

I don't think that will be an issue.