ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa applications from Pakistan

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agroguardchemicals
Newly Registered

Re: Visa applications from Pakistan

Post by agroguardchemicals » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:48 pm

salman365 wrote:this is salman121 i forget the password of this login .

we have got the visa approved with in 1 and half month , seems like VFS is working real fast . happy days .

@ KalvinKlien would you know by any chance how long with it take to receive passport in Pakistan from inis
and we applied for accompany spouse , is she ok to travel on her own and me waiting at Dublin airport ?

Thanks you

I need to know some details regarding irish spouse visa. Can someone help please..

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:52 pm

what help do you need bro

Zain24
Newly Registered

Post by Zain24 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:02 am

Hi I am new to this what I would like to know is that do I get the original documents e.g birth certificates back on the same day of submission to gerrys ? Thanks

polomint2000
Newly Registered

Post by polomint2000 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:42 am

My wife will be submitting documents next week to Gerry's for an irish visa application. I would also like to know how soon it is possible to get the original documents back as I would like to apply for a schengen visa asap. Any one who has done this process of getting their documents back quickly please let me know.