ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Scottish applied at Liverpool PEO valid further enq!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HB1
Newly Registered

Scottish applied at Liverpool PEO valid further enq!

Post by HB1 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 pm

1. This may be a silly question but does it make any difference that we travelled from scotland to Liverpool PEO for appointment? Was for FLR m after 27mths completed on spouse visa

2. Anyone got letter that application valid and been told further home office enquiries and that it will
take a couple of days as further home office enquiries??

Hoping we hear soon just had a three week old baby!

Could it be because hubby has been home and we have been on lots of holidays so his passport has heaps of stamps although no trip was for more than 3 weeks just lots of them!

Looking for reassurancr major stressing that they will split out family up not eating proper and have 3 week old baby

Thanns to anyone who can maybe help so many things running through head! x

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Scottish applied at Liverpool PEO valid further enq!

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 pm

1. Makes no difference where you applied.

2. Sometimes certain systems are down or information is not readily available from other departments and they will hold the application for further/additional checks.

If he had a visa for 27 months, this indicates it was under the rules in place before 9th July 2012. When did he apply and receive his initial visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

HB1
Newly Registered

Re: Scottish applied at Liverpool PEO valid further enq!

Post by HB1 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi

Thanks for reply! Very reasuring!

He just missed cut off so its new rules sadly! Meant 30 months! Although albania issued 27mth one in error and we went for ilr which was refused and had to send visa to croydon to be amended! this will still show on system!

He did get a speeding fine in albania which is always issued at the local court ie a fixed penalty notice but i didn't add this to the form as just assumed it was FPN but reread and it mentions court will this be deception and refused cause of a speeding fine or will this even show up?

Can i check we answered 5.6 and 5.7 correctly

5.6 mentions ever being deported etc : answered no as he was here with no visa and went home on his own accord

5.7 mentions overstaying a visa : he never had a visa before getting spouse one from albania so answred no. Of course on spouse visa we mentioned he came illegally and left on his own accord which was granted at british embassy in tirana albania. No questions mentions above so i never added anything?

Thanks for advice x