ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Organizing documents for submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr Kirk

Organizing documents for submission

Post by Mr Kirk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi Guys

I am about to submit our application for my wife settlement Visa. I have heard that you should not staple documents together as the ECO will remove staples when looking into the documents. I only have my bank statements stapled together for each month and I am concerned if I remove the staples that it will look a bit damaged or it has been tampered with. Is it okay to leave the staples as they are do I need to order a new set?

Please let me know what you think.

Kind Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Organizing documents for submission

Post by Casa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Leave them as they are it won't matter.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Mr Kirk

Post by Mr Kirk » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Thank you. I just heard that all official documents needs to be scanned so they will take off the staples.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:00 pm

I suggested you leave the staples as you were concerned about removing them. I'm sure an application hasn't been refused due to the use of a staple.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Calendula

Post by Calendula » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:29 am

My father is a business man.
Me, my father and my sister is going to apply for UK Visa together.
Please let me know whether i have to attach the bank statements of my father with each application or only with father's application.
Thanks