ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukvi appointment booking site

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

libby

ukvi appointment booking site

Post by libby » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 am

Hi just tried to go to my account but the website isn't loading either from my laptop or phone anyone know why? Really worried now because I have paid! Needed to print the payment page but can't even get on the website!

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ukvi appointment booking site

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:45 am

I've just tried it for you and it's not loading for me either. Hopefully it's a only temporary fault.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mkh

Post by mkh » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:55 am

This service will be unavailable from 8am on Saturday 5 July to 8am on Sunday 6 July.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:58 am

mkh wrote:This service will be unavailable from 8am on Saturday 5 July to 8am on Sunday 6 July.
Should that be 8am Sunday 5 July to 8am Monday 6 July?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

libby

Post by libby » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks guys, I saw that message on their page after I had posted on here and also just tried and it's back on.