ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP Help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ohmygim
Newly Registered

EEA FP Help

Post by ohmygim » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:00 pm

Dear members and respected gurus,
I am a Pakistani national about to get married to an Estonian girl who lives and works in the UK, and plan to apply for an EEA family permit afterwards.The marriage would be solemnized in Pakistan at the registrar's. We have been in a relationship for 2 years since 2013 while i was in the UK on a tier 4 permit, and there was no cohabitation. I was in the UK on a tier 4 permit from October 2009 till October 2014, after which i returned to my home country. I had applied for another tier 4 permit in Feb 2015 which was refused.

My concerns regarding the application are as follows;

Me being a Pakistani national married to an eastern European girl would ring all kinds of alarm bells with the ECO, specially because my application would follow very soon after the marriage.
From what I have read, previous immigration history is not relevant for application through the EEA route, but at the same time I have read about ECOs declaring a marriage of convenience citing previous refusal of permit to enter.

After reading the respected gurus' advice on different threads, it is clear that the best way to proceed with an EEA FP application is to keep the application as light as possible, so my question is, along with the proof of my wife exercising her treaty rights, and the declaration, and our IDs and the marriage certificate, what other proof/letter should I enclose in order for us to reduce the risk of a refusal to a minimum?
Please note that evidence such as restaurant receipts and hotel reservations together are not available because we never thought we would need them for a visa application.
The available evidence includes Pictures of us together, correspondence over WhatsApp, Skype and Facebook. Email correspondence is not available.
Your kind advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Bilal