ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how i can complete my 10 years in this situation pls advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sukhwindersingh

how i can complete my 10 years in this situation pls advise

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Hello All,

I have query, I am in UK since last 9 years and 7 months, after 1 month my tier 4 visa going to expire I need 51days more to complete 9 years and 11 months as to be eligible for applying SET LR,

I don't have tier 2 sponsor or student again is not possible for me, so please need advise what shall I do.

Thanks

tajammul77

Re: how i can complete my 10 years in this situation pls adv

Post by tajammul77 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

sukhwindersingh wrote:Hello All,

I have query, I am in UK since last 9 years and 7 months, after 1 month my tier 4 visa going to expire I need 51days more to complete 9 years and 11 months as to be eligible for applying SET LR,

I don't have tier 2 sponsor or student again is not possible for me, so please need advise what shall I do.

Thanks
apply for flr fp on basis of private life..when u reach 10 years minus 28 days vary application to set lr

sukhwindersingh

Re: how i can complete my 10 years in this situation pls adv

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 pm

Many Thanks for reply, it will help me

Just curios about two things , what papers i need to apply for FlR fp and do i need any bank statement,

I am single and not married so will that affect me anything

Sorry to ask so many questions ...

Thanks to all people in advance for solution to my query

sukhwindersingh

Tier 4 to ILR

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:24 am

Dear Friends ,

I would be grateful if any can help me with my ILR application.

I was on tier 4 student visa which ended 30/11/2015 and I made flr (fp) to extend my visa. I came to uk on 25th Feb 2006 and on 25 Th Feb 2016 I will finish my 10 years in the U.K. Then I would be eligible to apply for ILR on based on long residency.

My query is I have made in time flr fp now if I want to very the application to flr lr then will I get one more chance for bio metrics (finger prints) and will it be counted as in time application. I want to very application to buy more time as I don't want to get refused before 25th Feb so guys please help me.
I didn't find written guideline for very the application and so not sure that can I get biometrics letter again if I do so.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 to ILR

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:57 am

This is a question for the ILR forum, not Tier 4.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:18 am

I have already posted it to ILR but no reply yet.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:28 am

How to vary an application:
Fill the new application , write a covering letter informing HO that you are seeking to vary the existing application (name) to new application (name), provide the necessary supporting documents as prescribed for the new application, and pay the difference between the fees.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:18 pm

Many Thanks for the reply,

Also I would like to know that
1. if I vary the application then will it be counted as in time application only or not.

2. if I vary the application then do I have to give biometrics again or not.

Regards

sukhwindersingh

Am I eligible for SET LR premium service !!!!

Post by sukhwindersingh » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:24 am

I have applied for in time flr o application and still in process , I came to UK on 29th March 2006 and I will be eligible to apply for SET LR on 2nd March 2016 I.e before 28 days.

I would like to know if I vary the application then can I go to premium service or not as I don't have my passport.

I have been advised that I can't to go to premium service as I don't have passport so wait for 10 yrs to complete to go for premium service for set LR if I go before that then my application may be refused.

I request all Gurus and dear Friends to give me your valuable suggestion on this

Many Thanks

jimtoole
BANNED

Re: Am I eligible for SET LR premium service !!!!

Post by jimtoole » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:04 pm

I have one advice and do take it very seriously "Hire a good Immigration Lawyer/Consultant to do this application for you as its the most important application you will make".
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.