ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Initial apps complaint in progress, is 2nd apps valid?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ikon1400

HSMP Initial apps complaint in progress, is 2nd apps valid?

Post by ikon1400 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 am

Guys,

My firends Initial HSMP is still under processing after a complaint raised on Aug 6th 2007. It seems there is some verification being done at india on the application. but inspite of speaking to the CW so many times it seems we cant estimate the decision.

Is it advicable to file a new apps when this is under way? also what if the new apps gets approved & the old one too get approved? (too optimistic :P )..

Has anyone done this before, when your review is underway, hav u applied for a 2nd apps?

Posting this after a real froce frm my friend who is fuming at the moment since his case was rejected, but mine was approved :P :roll: (:?: )

Cheers
ikon

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:58 pm

hello ikon,

is this the same persons issue you are talking about.... i think you can make the 2nd application if you are adding a new additional evidence, but if you are keeping the same documents which you submitted with the 1st application, the process might be same because, these days if you are making a 2nd application you are getting the same reference number which you have been given when you made 1st application. I might be wrong, but i just came accross this some time ago in this forums itself.....

soooooooo, i thnk it is best to wait for some more time if you are not providing any additional evidence...

good luck

ikon1400

Post by ikon1400 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:31 pm

kck9,

You are right. its the same friend who is still awaiting. This time his new apps will be made with onlt new companies payslips w.o any break. also hes ready to wait for the result now & he won go for new apps. hes not ready to tak chance again.

Cheers
ikon