ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in biometric letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Squirrel123
Newly Registered

Error in biometric letter

Post by Squirrel123 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 am

Hi everyone

Based there is an error on the biometric letter . They typed the wrong date of birth and I have called the home office and they advised me to send an email .

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response . I am worried now that this will take a long time .

Also can the post office biometric people correct the error of i go there ?

Thanks in advance

vivienp
Newly Registered

Re: Error in biometric letter

Post by vivienp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi,
I have also received my biometric letter with them swapping my surname and name around. I have sent an email to NaionalityBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk yesterday evening but so far no response yet. I will let you know when I got it.

Sorry not much help here.

chocolateorange88
BANNED

Post by chocolateorange88 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 am

Probably ' clerical error'

My husbands ack letter had wong application type on it..AN6(1) not an6(2) i emailed them to and thats what they told us. got new and correct ack letter 2 days ago!

Squirrel123
Newly Registered

Post by Squirrel123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:23 am

vivienp wrote:Hi,
I have also received my biometric letter with them swapping my surname and name around. I have sent an email to NaionalityBiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk yesterday evening but so far no response yet. I will let you know when I got it.

Sorry not much help here.
Hi Vivienp

I cannot read your message probably because I have less than 10 posts :( . I hope you will see this and post your message here

Squirrel123
Newly Registered

Post by Squirrel123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:24 am

yesilgozlerim wrote:Probably ' clerical error'

My husbands ack letter had wong application type on it..AN6(1) not an6(2) i emailed them to and thats what they told us. got new and correct ack letter 2 days ago!
Did you get a reply when you emailed them ? And when did you email them ?

Squirrel123
Newly Registered

Post by Squirrel123 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:28 am

Squirrel123 wrote:
yesilgozlerim wrote:Probably ' clerical error'

Did you get a reply when you emailed them ? And when did you email them ?
Btw which email did you use ? Sorry for asking many questions