ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home office reference number

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mojo78

Home office reference number

Post by mojo78 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:56 am

Hello,

Could anyone please tell me where can I find HO reference number, all previous correspondence is lost.
However, back in 2006 I applied for blue residence card, and included in my application my mother and son, and we all received the residents card, which all had the same hand written number starting with the first letter of my surname and followed by 7 digits on the top of the card, is it possible that this is my HO number? Do the children and other family members get the same number?

Thanks for your help

PrestonLancs

Re: Home office reference number

Post by PrestonLancs » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:38 am

MY HO ref number is first letter of my surname followed by seven digits. ie A1234567

So I think you have recognised correctly the ref number from your documents.

If you still have any doubts, then do not worry about the ref numbers. You can make future applications without ref number.

mojo78

Re: Home office reference number

Post by mojo78 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 am

Thanks for the prompt reply