ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR Issues & New Application ATTN OBIE & VINNY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mochluv
Newly Registered

ROR Issues & New Application ATTN OBIE & VINNY

Post by mochluv » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 pm

I am calling on Obie and Vinny and all other forum member with same or similar issues. My case is complicated maybe i have been unlucky. I got married in 2010 and issued RC 2010. Marriage lasted 3 year before filling divorce. Divorce finalise in December 2013. I applied for ROR and application as subsequently refused for insufficient document to back up accountant letter. I appealed andit was refused. the judge said the evidence is as a result of self reporting because there was no evidence of receipt or contract. I have reapplied with more evidence like NI statement, additional proof of tax return payment and some invoice stamped by accountant. As a very insecure person i'm worried they may refuse the application again. I have a decent job earning way more than the national average and my employer is willing to give me a tier 2 sponsorship and as you know i need to leave the country to apply for tier 2. I got married earlier this year to a tier 4 student with valid residence till April 2016 with intention to start PhD in january. I wanted to find out if in case my application is refused once again, can I apply as a dependant of tier 4 student? Your advice is highly needed. i will very much appreciate if people can respond to me as soon as possible. I've only been in the country for almost 8yrs and came on a student visa before EEA 2 family permit.

Thank you great ones.

Imshzd

Re: ROR Issues & New Application ATTN OBIE & VINNY

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 pm

mochluv wrote:I am calling on Obie and Vinny and all other forum member with same or similar issues. My case is complicated maybe i have been unlucky. I got married in 2010 and issued RC 2010. Marriage lasted 3 year before filling divorce. Divorce finalise in December 2013. I applied for ROR and application as subsequently refused for insufficient document to back up accountant letter. I appealed andit was refused. the judge said the evidence is as a result of self reporting because there was no evidence of receipt or contract. I have reapplied with more evidence like NI statement, additional proof of tax return payment and some invoice stamped by accountant. As a very insecure person i'm worried they may refuse the application again. I have a decent job earning way more than the national average and my employer is willing to give me a tier 2 sponsorship and as you know i need to leave the country to apply for tier 2. I got married earlier this year to a tier 4 student with valid residence till April 2016 with intention to start PhD in january. I wanted to find out if in case my application is refused once again, can I apply as a dependant of tier 4 student? Your advice is highly needed. i will very much appreciate if people can respond to me as soon as possible. I've only been in the country for almost 8yrs and came on a student visa before EEA 2 family permit.

Thank you great ones.
I think you should stay on EEA route as other routes may damage your ROR rights.

mochluv
Newly Registered

Post by mochluv » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 am

I think you should stay on EEA route as other routes may damage your ROR rights.
Thank you for your advice. I am not doing anything to the ROR until there is an outcome. My question was that do I still have status to swith to Tier 4 dependant if something goes wrong which I hope doesn't. I cannot afford to be without a legal status. So I want to have a plan B in case plan A goes up in the air. Please can someone advice if the law allows me to switch to another visa category.

Please great ones do not just view make comments.

Thank you.

mochluv
Newly Registered

Post by mochluv » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Guys I need response to the above. Please come to my rescue. I just want to know what options is available to me. Moderator Obie & Vinny Please respond.

I am anxiously waiting.

mochluv
Newly Registered

Post by mochluv » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:12 am

mochluv wrote:Guys I need response to the above. Please come to my rescue. I just want to know what options is available to me. Moderator Obie & Vinny Please respond.

I am anxiously waiting.

Hey Guys finally got my PR. 4 mths and 3 weeks. Ecstatic!!

Goodluck to everyone.