ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimtoole
BANNED

SET(LR) application

Post by jimtoole » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:47 am

Dear Gurus,

I am need of advice. I came to UK end of January 2006 and become eligible for ILR on long residence in Jan 2016. Now my questions is should I go for PEO or Not circumstances are as below:

1. I lost my initial passport in may 2006, I have applied for SAR report yesterday. I have a letter from Adecco confirming I have been offered a job dated 1st march 2006.
2. I have copy of my old. passport and visa with the landing officer stamp on it.
3. I am currently on Tier 1 Genral that i got in march 2011 and then extended in Jan 2013 as they are checking all tier 1 generals do i need to carry tax statements.
4. I have my wife as dependant and a toddler son born in the UK. I am under the impression i can get son registered as British but for my wifes FLR M how much earnings do i have to show is it £18600 or more as two dependants.
5. I am fully self employed how do i show the earnings, is it the same way as we did for Tier 1 applications.

Kind Regards,
Jay
Its hard to beat a person that never gives up.