ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My appeal allowed in FT twice , waiting for the updates

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shahtk
Newly Registered

My appeal allowed in FT twice , waiting for the updates

Post by Shahtk » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi friends , please help me out with my query . I applied for tier-1 enterperneur in 2013 July . Had an interview in November 2013 , got refusal after 3 months , reason was doubt on credibility and genuinty . Later went for appeal in march 2014 , appeal allowed in May . But after a week received a letter saying that HO went against the FT decision . So had to go to UT in 2014 dec , In UT , Judge was not ready to do the case , the reason she said she is not happy with FT decision and explanation of approval of Ft judge . so she sent me to FT again for another hearing with different judge in 2015 June 16 . And in two weeks I got letter saying the F to again allowed the appeal under the immigration rules . It is was long process since 2013 July to till date . So my question is is there any chance HO go against the decision of the FT judge . If yes , within how many days HO has to inform me . Hoeing for the best . Plz reply friends
In short , my appeal was allowed twice by FT . Last appeal allowed was in June 26th 2015 . No news after that .

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Re: My appeal allowed in FT twice , waiting for the updates

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Shahtk wrote:Hi friends , please help me out with my query . I applied for tier-1 enterperneur in 2013 July . Had an interview in November 2013 , got refusal after 3 months , reason was doubt on credibility and genuinty . Later went for appeal in march 2014 , appeal allowed in May . But after a week received a letter saying that HO went against the FT decision . So had to go to UT in 2014 dec , In UT , Judge was not ready to do the case , the reason she said she is not happy with FT decision and explanation of approval of Ft judge . so she sent me to FT again for another hearing with different judge in 2015 June 16 . And in two weeks I got letter saying the F to again allowed the appeal under the immigration rules . It is was long process since 2013 July to till date . So my question is is there any chance HO go against the decision of the FT judge . If yes , within how many days HO has to inform me . Hoeing for the best . Plz reply friends
In short , my appeal was allowed twice by FT . Last appeal allowed was in June 26th 2015 . No news after that .
congrats on appeal in your favour

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Post by Shahtk » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:29 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:
Shahtk wrote:Hi friends , please help me out with my query . I applied for tier-1 enterperneur in 2013 July . Had an interview in November 2013 , got refusal after 3 months , reason was doubt on credibility and genuinty . Later went for appeal in march 2014 , appeal allowed in May . But after a week received a letter saying that HO went against the FT decision . So had to go to UT in 2014 dec , In UT , Judge was not ready to do the case , the reason she said she is not happy with FT decision and explanation of approval of Ft judge . so she sent me to FT again for another hearing with different judge in 2015 June 16 . And in two weeks I got letter saying the F to again allowed the appeal under the immigration rules . It is was long process since 2013 July to till date . So my question is is there any chance HO go against the decision of the FT judge . If yes , within how many days HO has to inform me . Hoeing for the best . Plz reply friends
congrats on appeal in your favour
Thanks . Is there any chance HO challenge the decision again? If yes , within how many days of approval date ?

Muskan119
Newly Registered

Post by Muskan119 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:23 am

Congratulate brother my hearing is on 30th of july plz if u dont mind can u send me contact details.i would be thankful.

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Post by Shahtk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:32 am

Muskan119 wrote:Congratulate brother my hearing is on 30th of july plz if u dont mind can u send me contact details.i would be thankful.
Give me ur details I will contact u . I'm new member here , don't know whether I can send my details through here .

Shahtk
Newly Registered

Re: My appeal allowed in 2 we

Post by Shahtk » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:34 am

Muskan119
Newly Registered

Post by Muskan119 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:50 am

Thank u very much bro my e mail is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx am waiting ur reply

Note As this is a public forum, I have removed all personal identifying details from your post so as to maintain your privacy & security.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)
- Board Moderator
Last edited by noajthan on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal contact details