ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview against 245DD(h) Immigration RULES

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wardlisting24
inactive

Interview against 245DD(h) Immigration RULES

Post by Wardlisting24 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I've just received a letter from the UKBA, asking for an interview against paragraph 245DD(h) of Immigration Rules.

245DD. Requirements for leave to remain

To qualify for leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant under this rule, an applicant must meet the requirements listed below. If the applicant meets these requirements, leave to remain will be granted. If the applicant does not meet these requirements, the application will be refused.

(h) Except where the applicant has, or was last granted, leave as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Businessperson or an Innovator and is being assessed under Table 5 of Appendix A, the Secretary of State must be satisfied that:

(i) the applicant genuinely:

(1) intends and is able to establish, take over or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK within the next six months, or

(2) has established, taken over or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK and continues to operate that business or businesses; and

(ii) the applicant genuinely intends to invest the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A in the business or businesses referred to in (i);

(iii) that the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A is genuinely available to the applicant, and will remain available to him until such time as it is spent by his business or businesses. 'Available to him' means that the funds are:

(1) in his own possession,

(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or

(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A;

(iv) that the applicant does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom other than under the terms of paragraph 245DE.

Did anyone have an interview done against the same rule? If so what additional documents did you send through before the interview? I'd be eternally grateful if anyone with the knowledge replied!

Thanks

Malikiffy
Newly Registered

Re: Interview against 245DD(h) Immigration RULES

Post by Malikiffy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi there m new on this page actually I received a latter yesterday for interview there are mentioned couple of pragraphs like 245 233 all that and they want me to come for interview on coming Wednesday please help if any one already attend an interview what they want actually I submitted toeic

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:50 pm

You already answered your question. This interview is about toeic.
See this link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 89401.html
Malikiffy wrote:Hi there m new on this page actually I received a latter yesterday for interview there are mentioned couple of pragraphs like 245 233 all that and they want me to come for interview on coming Wednesday please help if any one already attend an interview what they want actually I submitted toeic

Malikiffy
Newly Registered

Post by Malikiffy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Momi wrote:You already answered your question. This interview is about toeic.
See this link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 89401.html
Malikiffy wrote:Hi there m new on this page actually I received a latter yesterday for interview there are mentioned couple of pragraphs like 245 233 all that and they want me to come for interview on coming Wednesday please help if any one already attend an interview what they want actually I submitted toeic
Thanks for your reply friend could you help me further if you have any knowledge thanks