ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kipkip

Naturalisation

Post by kipkip » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi guys
I want to apply naturalisation but this good character rule is making me think twice. firs I was here illegally from 2004 until I decided to back home and applied spouse visa which I got, and also got ILR last year, now I want to apply for naturalisation will my application be reject?

Thanks
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

vinny

Re: Naturalisation

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:12 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:05 pm

When did you 'go back home'?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kipkip

Post by kipkip » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Amber wrote:When did you 'go back home'?
I went back home Dec 2010 and came back Jan 2012
Who shall separate me from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? or even VISA REFUSAL?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:06 am

kipkip wrote:
Amber wrote:When did you 'go back home'?
I went back home Dec 2010 and came back Jan 2012
You will likely only qualify to apply for citizenship in 2020, 10 years after you left the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahad
Newly Registered

Post by shahad » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi Amber
I entered to the UK in legal way and have leave to remain for five years and I applied for naturalization after I finished that 5 years. when I came I kept my original passport as I used it when I entered and applied for travel document to used it as ID inside the UK and if I want to travel to Europe because i do not need Visa and use my Passport to go to Jordan because they do not accept the Travel document to enter to Jordan and because my all family live there and I need to see them .
My travel document is blue, Do I have any problem? :?: