ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advise on earnings evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP.MK
Newly Registered

advise on earnings evidence

Post by HSMP.MK » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi,

I am in UK and in the process of applying HSMP.

I have the relevant documents - for earning section Iam thinking of including pay slips and bank statement as P60 do not cover entire period. Unfortunately the figure in pay slip and bank statement are not the same.

Basically my employer had fixed a direct debit based on previous financial year calculations (05-06). But with the new tax year, my pay got changed (less by 2 pounds) which is reflected in pay slip but not in bank statement.

Further for the month of dec 2006, a bonus of 250 was given which was included in pay slip but not in bank statement as the money was given by hand.

Now can moderators or someone advise on what other evidence I should provide? I understand that case worker determine an application based on points and evidence provided (here pay slips and bank statements) and if they do not corroborate there is every chance of rejection.

Thanks
MK
Last edited by HSMP.MK on Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HSMP.MK
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP.MK » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:30 pm

Any help is much appreciated.

Please let me know what I can do?
1. Submit the same pay slips. Get a letter from employer stating there was an issue with direct debit and hence difference in payslip and money credited into bank account.

Tick wage slips, p60. For exceptional consideration quote that p60 doesnot cover entire period and submit bank statements.

But I have a problem here. I am working for a new company for the past 1.5 months.There is no problem with new company as pay slips provided by them and amount credited to account is same. But will case worker ask for a letter even from new employer about the salary?

2. Get letter from employer for each month in a company letterhead which mentions just the net salary.

Tick wage slips, p60. For exceptional consideration, quote that p60 does not cover entire period and submit bank statements.

Thanks
MK

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:52 pm

Dude, you have no option but to get a letter from both your employers covering the 12 months
________
FREE XXX