ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

past earnings query..... please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chandu

past earnings query..... please help

Post by chandu » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:51 pm

I am likely to apply for hsmp approval in nov-2007 from india. my claim period is nov-06 to oct-07.

i have following documents with me against previous earnings.

1) ITR form covering apr-06 to mar-07.
2) form 16 for the above period i.e. apr-06 to mar-07.
3) salary slips for entire claim period.
4) salary certificate from my employer confirming my gross salary and net salary for my claim period.
5) bank statement for the period from DEC-06 to OCT-06 (eleven months only). as the salary for Nov-06 was paid to me through bearer cheque which was obviously not reflected in my bank statement. and i dont have have any details regarding the deposit of that cheque anymore since i have closed that account long back.

now with the above available documents, will i be able to get HSMP approval? or will my bank statement will pose any problem? if it doesn't, then should i put tick mark in the check box against the bank statements covering the period claimed for? and the income tax returns covering period claimed for? in the application form, since both of them doesn't cover the period claimed for.

SENIORS PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO.

chandu

Post by chandu » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:49 pm

PLEASE HELP ME OUT... I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE JUST TO SEE MY POST IN FIRST PAGE SO THAT MORE PPL READ THIS AND ANSWER MY QUERY. BECAUSE IF IT GOES TO SECOND PAGE MANY MAY SKIP IT. EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR SUGGESTIONS.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:48 pm

The answer of point 5 of your question is available here.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

The 12 month need to be continous. It means U could just submit 11 months but 1 month will be no income at all.
chandu wrote:PLEASE HELP ME OUT... I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE JUST TO SEE MY POST IN FIRST PAGE SO THAT MORE PPL READ THIS AND ANSWER MY QUERY. BECAUSE IF IT GOES TO SECOND PAGE MANY MAY SKIP IT. EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR SUGGESTIONS.
Pantaiema

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:20 am

thanks for taking out some time and replying me... i have already gone thru all the concerned posts before posting my query.

in the above post the problem was with the gap in the employment and he does'nt have a payslip or any sort of income proof for that month.

but my question is since i am providing proofs like payslips(for my claim period) and ITR ( which covers partially) in the main evidence and and a letter from my employer which has details of my payment for my claim period in exceptional circumstances, which is enough to satisfy the points claimed, since they need only two evidences? and i can get a letter from my employer that they have paid the salary thru a cheque for the first month of my claim period. is it not enough? and to support that i have 11 months of bank statement.

PLEASE CLARIFY.
pantaiema wrote:The answer of point 5 of your question is available here.

The 12 month need to be continous. It means U could just submit 11 months but 1 month will be no income at all.
chandu wrote:PLEASE HELP ME OUT... I AM POSTING THIS MESSAGE JUST TO SEE MY POST IN FIRST PAGE SO THAT MORE PPL READ THIS AND ANSWER MY QUERY. BECAUSE IF IT GOES TO SECOND PAGE MANY MAY SKIP IT. EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR SUGGESTIONS.

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:56 am

@CHANDU ..

You are providing both the required evidenses(ITR,Payslips).

Since your ITR doesnt cover full period claimed , you are submitting letter from employer for claimed period (Nov 06-Oct 07) which is exceptional evidence .

So dont worry you are doing the right thing.Tick the check boxes 33,34,36.

Explain in the cover letter , why you are submitting letter from employer as your ITR doesnt cover full period and briefly explain tax system in india.

GO THRU THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR RELATED INFORMATION.

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17803

FOR ANY HELP DROP A LINE.

GOODLUCK
GMR

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:59 pm

You will need to obtain letter from employer for all the 12 months, otherwise things become dicey.

I am really wondering why you cannot get the bank statement for that last month of November?

Even if you have closed the bank account, you can still get a statement from the abnk,may be payment or whatever, but you can get that.
________
Chrysler Sebring
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:06 pm

thanks for ur prompt reply gmr.. can u please make it clear for me...do u mean that i dont need a bank statement? if no, then should i keep a letter from my employer explaining the situation "that my november 2006 pay was thru cheque" along with my bank statement? will this be enough for me to get the points claimed? and one more thing r u sure that i have to tick Q33? since my ITR does'nt cover my full claimed period too.

i am claiming 85 points. in worst case scenario if the CW doesnt consider my nov06 pay then also i will be having enough pay to still reach 80 points (5 points more than the required 75 points target). but if he thinks that the payslips and the bank statement doesnt corroborate, will he reject all my claimed points for the past earnings category? if this happens then i will be screwed.

"Even if you have closed the bank account, you can still get a statement"from the abnk,may be payment or whatever, but you can get that." prem12.

and prem thanks for ur reply too. i tried to get that from the bank in which i have deposited the cheque but again the problem with it is that obviously it will have only the cheque no. in the statement and it does'nt reflect my employers name so again i have to prove that the cheque was from my employer which is again near to impossibe. and my employer is already in doubt on my intentions of quitting the job, so i dont want to go for that option
please reply me.
gmhsmp wrote:@CHANDU ..

You are providing both the required evidenses(ITR,Payslips).

Since your ITR doesnt cover full period claimed , you are submitting letter from employer for claimed period (Nov 06-Oct 07) which is exceptional evidence .

So dont worry you are doing the right thing.Tick the check boxes 33,34,36.

Explain in the cover letter , why you are submitting letter from employer as your ITR doesnt cover full period and briefly explain tax system in india.

GO THRU THE FOLLOWING LINKS FOR RELATED INFORMATION.

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17803

FOR ANY HELP DROP A LINE.

GOODLUCK
GMR

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 pm

Chief, the first thing that comes to my mind is to wait another month and then apply.

Is there an issue with that?

Cheers.

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:31 pm

no issues with that mite. my dad also insisting on the same but i dont want to wait another month. jus being eager to apply, nothing else. i just want to finish this as soon as possible and settle down in life.

thanks for ur reply

gorajim wrote:Chief, the first thing that comes to my mind is to wait another month and then apply.

Is there an issue with that?

Cheers.
Last edited by chandu on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:33 pm

Yes that is a good idea..

You wont have to visit your employer again. And you would not require the letter to be re-written from the employer. Bank statement and salary slips would be sufficient , coupled with ITR.

Are you salary slips stamped and signed?
________
Design host
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chandu

Post by chandu » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 pm

thanks for ur reply prem...

ya my salary slips are signed and stamped. i just took payslip printouts from my mail and asked my hr manager to sign and stamp it.
prem12 wrote:Yes that is a good idea..

You wont have to visit your employer again. And you would not require the letter to be re-written from the employer. Bank statement and salary slips would be sufficient , coupled with ITR.

Are you salary slips stamped and signed?

prem12

Post by prem12 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Wait for one month.

And of course next time you visit the employer for stamp & sign on you salary slip, he will be all the more alerted...
________
Dc Marijuana Dispensary
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 am

Hi chandu ..

To avoid all these issues wait for one more month and take all 12 months bank statements then apply.

Bank stmt is very good evidence for earning section .

You must tick check box 33.

GOODLUCK

GMR

chandu

Post by chandu » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:16 am

umm i have also decided not to apply till next month. thanks for all ur advice.
gmhsmp wrote:Hi chandu ..

To avoid all these issues wait for one more month and take all 12 months bank statements then apply.

Bank stmt is very good evidence for earning section .

You must tick check box 33.

GOODLUCK

GMR