ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Just a piece of information, might be helpful for some

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mojo78

Just a piece of information, might be helpful for some

Post by mojo78 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:48 am

Hello,

If anyone needs their employment in the UK history it can be requested by phone 03000560629. It is pretty straightforward, just tell them your NI, name and address. I thought it might be helpful as I'm sure many like me may have lost all or some of their employment supporting documents over the years.

Universal soldier
BANNED

Re: Just a piece of information, might be helpful for some

Post by Universal soldier » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 am

Appreciate your spirit but in ILR and British citizenship section we all know already that. You can even get your employment history dating back to year 1948 from HMRC retrieval center.

mojo78

Post by mojo78 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Universal soldier wrote:Appreciate your spirit but in ILR and British citizenship section we all know already that. You can even get your employment history dating back to year 1948 from HMRC retrieval center.
:D
I initially used one of the numbers I found on this forum and was redirected to the number above 8)

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:32 am

Thank you for the information. This forum is better for people helping out.

May I request that in future if you were to contribute such information, which may be accessed often, that you write a better subject line. Although this piece of information is visible now and maybe for the next few weeks, it is not searchable and may be lost soon.

mojo78

Post by mojo78 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm

secret.simon wrote:Thank you for the information. This forum is better for people helping out.

May I request that in future if you were to contribute such information, which may be accessed often, that you write a better subject line. Although this piece of information is visible now and maybe for the next few weeks, it is not searchable and may be lost soon.
No problem