ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error while filling spouse details in uk family visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dlakshmi
Newly Registered

Error while filling spouse details in uk family visit visa

Post by Dlakshmi » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, can anyone help me or advice regarding this error.

My mother while filling the online form in section 4 where it asks for spouse 's details has filled in her details including name,passport number,DOb.only my mother will be travelling to uk .today she has submitted all the documents required supporting her application,completed biometrics as we'll.
She has in fact got SMS frm the Bangalore regional office saying all documents forwarded to chennai.
Only now while I was cross checking her online form I noticed this.this will be her 2nd visit to uk,she first visited us in 2008.
I am really worried if her application form will be rejected leading to refusal of visa.
Anyone who has come across this kind please help.the more I think the more it's making me worried and restless.

zunera mahmood

Re: Error while filling spouse details in uk family visit vi

Post by zunera mahmood » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 am

Hello
The same happened with my mom too...but she cancelled her appointment and filled up the form again and will now submit on the 2 april 2014...so lets hope for the best..
I want to know can we take a fast track appointment after submitting the fees can we change from standard to fast track appointment in new delhi .india.
Plz help..
zunera

Dlakshmi
Newly Registered

Post by Dlakshmi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:25 am

That s good at least your mum realised the error and corrected it.ours is completely our fault ,I only hope it will not be bad news for us.hoping for a miracle knowing how strict they have become.

tgidey
Newly Registered

Post by tgidey » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:17 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:Hello
The same happened with my mom too...but she cancelled her appointment and filled up the form again and will now submit on the 2 april 2014...so lets hope for the best..
I want to know can we take a fast track appointment after submitting the fees can we change from standard to fast track appointment in new delhi .india.
Plz help..
Hi mate...could you tell what happened to your mum's visa after this.and what about the first application whose appointment she cancelled...does appointment cancellation also meant cancellation of your application or refusal of your application.
I also made a mistake in my mum's application which I realised only after submitting application and now I'm thinking about submitting a new one and cancelling the old appointment.
Could you please reply asap

iqbal1979
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal1979 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi guys,

I have also made similar kind of error. But in our case we have already submitted the application and biometrics is already done. We have submitted the application in Bangalore.

Instead of India it is printed UK as nationality.

Can you plz advice me as to what to do next? Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

iqbal1979
Newly Registered

Post by iqbal1979 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:50 pm

Hi All,

Just an update on this issue: My mom received the visa stamped in 4 working days. I had called the customer care earlier and the customer care executive said that nothing can be done once the application is submitted at the VFS office. And she also said that the nationality selected as UNITED KINGDOM should not matter much as her passport clearly says that she is an INDIAN national.