ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Foreigner123

PEO appointment help!

Post by Foreigner123 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Hi all

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question!

I am going to book my ILR appointment this coming weekend.
May I ask if I am allowed to choose the date I want or it's a slot given by them ?
As I work full time and my holiday rules is 3
Months notice I can't randomly take time off.

Thank you all

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment help!

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:09 pm

You choose the date and time. Appointment slots are released onto the system 42 days in advance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ilraspirant2015
Newly Registered

Post by ilraspirant2015 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi,

I wanted to ask how easy to it is to get the PEO appointments for applications. I want to apply on 1st of September, so when should I log onto the website to get the appointment. Any specific time of the day? My wife is due on September 7th and we want to get this done before the baby arrives.

When I was applying for my Tier 1 extension in 2012 it was absolutely impossible to get a date for PEO appointment as the website would crash every midnight and when it was up all appointments would be taken.

Please help!!

khan82
Newly Registered

Post by khan82 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Hi, there is no problem these days as you pay your visa fee when you book your appointment. So login 42 days before you want to book. Make sure that you have your debit/credit card with you to pay the fee.

ilraspirant2015
Newly Registered

Post by ilraspirant2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:56 am

Thank you. It's a relief to know the appointments are easily available these days.

akan
BANNED

Post by akan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:24 am

I thought you are about to get fined from court?

How are you planning to go for PEO with conviction?