ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS decisions for July 2015

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ITConsultant2015
Newly Registered

Re: Restricted COS decisions for July 2015

Post by ITConsultant2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:49 am

stargal87 wrote:
ITConsultant2015 wrote:
stargal87 wrote:Hi all,

Congrats to all who made and to those who didn't - good luck with next month, I really feel for you guys!!!

Anyone on here applying for a tier 2 visa from South Africa? :D
Hi stargal87

I am applying from South Africa, still haven't heard back from PWC Legal though. Did PWC legal process your application on your behalf?
Hi - Yes they did, I basically phoned to the UK and asked her whether my application has been approved, at first she said she does not know, but will check and then I followed the call up with an email to which she responded that my RCOS has been approved. Who have you been dealing with? (the lady helping me has been very helpful and direct throughout the process)

What job did you apply for and where?

Guess I will have to call them today to check what the outcome was for my application. How many points did you apply with? I applied for a job in London, don't want to give any details of the company in the forum, perhaps you can share your email address or skype details?

stargal87
South Africa

Post by stargal87 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 am

Hi stargal87

I am applying from South Africa, still haven't heard back from PWC Legal though. Did PWC legal process your application on your behalf?[/quote]

Hi - Yes they did, I basically phoned to the UK and asked her whether my application has been approved, at first she said she does not know, but will check and then I followed the call up with an email to which she responded that my RCOS has been approved. Who have you been dealing with? (the lady helping me has been very helpful and direct throughout the process)

What job did you apply for and where?[/quote]

Guess I will have to call them today to check what the outcome was for my application. How many points did you apply with? I applied for a job in London, don't want to give any details of the company in the forum, perhaps you can share your email address or skype details?[/quote]

Applied with 45 points (skype - adele.star)

winteriscoming
Newly Registered

Post by winteriscoming » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:20 am

winteriscoming wrote:Any articles on the BBC/other credible news sources yet on the July cutoff?
I'm at 45 points and still haven't heard anything from my employer.
Got confirmation just now. This thread was very useful yesterday, can't describe the rollercoaster ride of feelings when I heard that people were rejected at 40 and then scrolled down to see the first confirmation at 45 !
All the best everyone !

stargal87
South Africa

Post by stargal87 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 am

winteriscoming wrote:
winteriscoming wrote:Any articles on the BBC/other credible news sources yet on the July cutoff?
I'm at 45 points and still haven't heard anything from my employer.
Got confirmation just now. This thread was very useful yesterday, can't describe the rollercoaster ride of feelings when I heard that people were rejected at 40 and then scrolled down to see the first confirmation at 45 !
All the best everyone !

Congrats :D

vizard
Newly Registered

Post by vizard » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:06 am

ITConsultant2015 wrote:
stargal87 wrote:
ITConsultant2015 wrote:
Hi stargal87

I am applying from South Africa, still haven't heard back from PWC Legal though. Did PWC legal process your application on your behalf?

What job did you apply for and where?

Guess I will have to call them today to check what the outcome was for my application. How many points did you apply with? I applied for a job in London, don't want to give any details of the company in the forum, perhaps you can share your email address or skype details?
did pwc legal replied yet?

ITConsultant2015
Newly Registered

Post by ITConsultant2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:45 am

[quote="vizard"][quote="ITConsultant2015"][quote="stargal87"][quote="ITConsultant2015"]

nope not yet. your side?

GettingTier2

Post by GettingTier2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:48 am

ks227 wrote:It is engineering company here in UK(Not sure if I am allowed to name it ) , I have done graduation in engineering here in UK and i am at 40 points, can not believe i have to work hard first to get a job , then to request my employer to not give up on me and then work equally hard to get RCoS and visa. This system must be fixed.
You guys will get the RCOS!!!ALL of you!!

Heard the news that the UK is restraining Tier 2 further and cutting working rights for Tier 4....Not that cool for us

ks227

Post by ks227 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 am

GettingTier2 wrote:
ks227 wrote:It is engineering company here in UK(Not sure if I am allowed to name it ) , I have done graduation in engineering here in UK and i am at 40 points, can not believe i have to work hard first to get a job , then to request my employer to not give up on me and then work equally hard to get RCoS and visa. This system must be fixed.

Heard the news that the UK is restraining Tier 2 further and cutting working rights for Tier 4....Not that cool for us
What do you mean we all will get RCOS , most of us in the forum had our RCOS refused on 13th of this month !

vizard
Newly Registered

Post by vizard » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 am

ITConsultant2015 wrote:
vizard wrote:
nope not yet. your side?
nothing. sent the person looking at my application like 4 emails since yesterday. do you have a contact number by any chance?
Last edited by vizard on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

GettingTier2

Post by GettingTier2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 am

ks227 wrote:
GettingTier2 wrote:

What do you mean we all will get RCOS , most of us in the forum had our RCOS refused on 13th of this month !
I mean next month! Best wishes man!

ITConsultant2015
Newly Registered

Post by ITConsultant2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:13 pm

vizard wrote:
ITConsultant2015 wrote:
vizard wrote:
nope not yet. your side?
nothing. sent the person looking at my application like 4 emails since yesterday. do you have a contact number by any chance?

nope I don't, not for the person that is assisting me, but the office details are as follows:
1 Embankment Place
London
WC2N 6DX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7212 1616

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:14 pm

GettingTier2 wrote:

Hi,
Can you please let us know more about this news?
I didnt completely get your point. Can you please explain more?

Thanks.

GettingTier2

Post by GettingTier2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Rabiya wrote:
GettingTier2 wrote:

Hi,
Can you please let us know more about this news?
I didnt completely get your point. Can you please explain more?

Thanks.
just wishing you guys will get it in August :D :D

Good luck to you all :)
If I find anything useful, I will post them here

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Thanks for the wishes.
Initially when I read your post, it literally seemed as if you had some confirmation for all of us. And that was a great moment !
Last edited by Rabiya on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GettingTier2

Post by GettingTier2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi Rabiya,

Sorry for the confusion! my bad. :oops:

here are the news I was talking about..

Tier 2:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-a ... -committee
http://dmhstallardemployment.com/2015/0 ... ion-rules/

Tier 4:
http://www.independent.co.uk/student/ne ... 85587.html

It's Theresa May who made the proposals actually... so many discussions going on regarding the Tier 4 changes

GettingTier2

Post by GettingTier2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Rabiya wrote:Thanks for the wishes.
Initially when I read your post, it literally seemed as if you had some confirmation for all of us. And that was a great moment !
pls accept my apologies. :cry:

Sorry for my bad English

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:57 pm

No worries.
I heartily hope your wishes come true for all of us.

ITConsultant2015
Newly Registered

Post by ITConsultant2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Does any one know when the gov.uk website will be updated with the stats from yesterdays panel review?

mem
Newly Registered

Post by mem » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:34 pm

I've just heard from my employer that my CoS has been approved. Contrary to what some people assumed, I seem to be the last one to get ge news :D. I wish the best of luck in the visa application for all of you guys whose CoSs have been approved, and I wish those who didn't get it this month the very best of luck in the next try.

ff88

Post by ff88 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:35 pm

mem wrote:I've just heard from my employer that my CoS has been approved. Contrary to what some people assumed, I seem to be the last one to get ge news :D. I wish the best of luck in the visa application for all of you guys whose CoSs have been approved, and I wish those who didn't get it this month the very best of luck in the next try.
What were your points?

cstylishsam
Mood:
India

Post by cstylishsam » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:57 pm

ITConsultant2015 wrote:Does any one know when the gov.uk website will be updated with the stats from yesterdays panel review?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ponsorship

Average is about 3 days

Shah1698
Member of Standing

Post by Shah1698 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:05 pm

fahadfaiz wrote:
mem wrote:I've just heard from my employer that my CoS has been approved. Contrary to what some people assumed, I seem to be the last one to get ge news :D. I wish the best of luck in the visa application for all of you guys whose CoSs have been approved, and I wish those who didn't get it this month the very best of luck in the next try.
What were your points?
I think 60 points
Shah

ktyagi
India

Post by ktyagi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:31 pm

My employer updated me 6 days back with my CoS. It seems that the decision did not wait till the panel review meeting. I also dont know how many points I got, but I am assuming they were 65.

ff88

Post by ff88 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow u guys are so luckyy. Having points 60 -65. Lets hope people with 40 and below get it next month.

winteriscoming
Newly Registered

Post by winteriscoming » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

The government website has been updated with the July stats:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ponsorship

only ninety seven carried fwd to next month, so very likely the cutoff will be either 50 or 45 based on last 2 months stats.