ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indoire
Newly Registered

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by indoire » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Hello All,

quick question. They not sending approvals as there is ceremony on 17th. When they usually start sending approvals after ceremony ?

Thanks,

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:26 am

@ Indoire I would say 6-7 weeks before the next ceremony, i presume the next one maybe in November as it probably maybe the last one for this year

khenab
Newly Registered

Post by khenab » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Does anyone know how long the application takes with the minister of justice? I received an email from INIS telling me that my application is with minister and the will contact me as soon as a decision has been made.
Thank you.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 pm

khenab wrote:Does anyone know how long the application takes with the minister of justice? I received an email from INIS telling me that my application is with minister and the will contact me as soon as a decision has been made.
Thank you.
No time frame but could take as early as one month to the next 3 months.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 am

Guys I got this reply from Inis today as I sent them e-mail: please see below and tell me what think at this stage:

Hi, Emmanuel,
Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Citizenship Division

Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:25 pm

emmanueljames wrote:Guys I got this reply from Inis today as I sent them e-mail: please see below and tell me what think at this stage:

Hi, Emmanuel,
Please note that your application for naturalisation is being prepared for
submission to the Minister. If further documentation and/or clarification
of any matter related to your application is required from you, we will
write to you requesting it. Otherwise, you will receive a letter in due
course informing you of the Minister’s decision on your application.

Regards

Citizenship Division

Citizenship Info
Mail-In Query
Hi emanualjames, I do personally feel for you for your long wait for a decision on your application but I must also tell you the truth; the rate at which you make enquiries to the INIS is very alerming, unusually disturbing and very unhealthy! Why don't you focus on other important things and let the department diligently do the needful on your case/file while you pray and hope for a favourable decision (approval) in due course. Just few days ago you furnished us here the letter from INIS to your solicitor which was explicit and self explanatory and yet again in just two days, you wrote to the same INIS asking for the status of your application.. I must say, by your so doing, you're drawing unnecessary attention to yourself and that could in a way slow down the process of your application. A word should be enough for the wise. Keep calm and hope for the best and stop sending unnecessary emails to the INIS as your time will come and soon shall it be.

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:11 pm

hi, i apply for the citizenship on 12 March and receive my reference no. in few weeks. on 5 May i receive letter that my case is in second stage. now today my visa expired , i already applied for the visa month ago but didn't heard from INIS yet. I heard that if your visa expired citizenship application refused straight away.is this right or Anyone is in this situation.....

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:18 pm

araja wrote:hi, i apply for the citizenship on 12 March and receive my reference no. in few weeks. on 5 May i receive letter that my case is in second stage. now today my visa expired , i already applied for the visa month ago but didn't heard from INIS yet. I heard that if your visa expired citizenship application refused straight away.is this right or Anyone is in this situation.....
It is very important that you update your residency stamp and leave no gap in between. However nothing affects the process of your Naturalization application except that the INIS may ask you to provide your updated immigration/residency stamp and if not properly renewed, could lead to delays in the process of your application but not cancellation of the entire process.

araja
Newly Registered

Post by araja » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 pm

KingdomMan wrote:
araja wrote:hi, i apply for the citizenship on 12 March and receive my reference no. in few weeks. on 5 May i receive letter that my case is in second stage. now today my visa expired , i already applied for the visa month ago but didn't heard from INIS yet. I heard that if your visa expired citizenship application refused straight away.is this right or Anyone is in this situation.....
It is very important that you update your residency stamp and leave no gap in between. However nothing affects the process of your Naturalization application except that the INIS may ask you to provide your updated immigration/residency stamp and if not properly renewed, could lead to delays in the process of your application but not cancellation of the entire process.
thanks very much for the quick reply. i already applied for renewal, just worried that they refuse it without any explanation from my side. thanks million

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 pm

One day left for the future Irish citizen after all we've been through let's call a wonderful reward.

May you enjoy every part of the ceremony tomorrow our last step tomorrow hopefully is to come on this forum to bring the good news.

I also wish warm luck to those in waiting for their approval, patience might be hard I know but once you hold the sesame in your hand you will probably forget all the traca.

Good luck everyone

ninjaman

Post by ninjaman » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

stanakines wrote:One day left for the future Irish citizen after all we've been through let's call a wonderful reward.

May you enjoy every part of the ceremony tomorrow our last step tomorrow hopefully is to come on this forum to bring the good news.

I also wish warm luck to those in waiting for their approval, patience might be hard I know but once you hold the sesame in your hand you will probably forget all the traca.

Good luck everyone
Amen!

For those who are still waiting, may your wish come true soon.

It's time for me to go to bed, I shall see all you new Irish citizens tomorrow.

Safe journey to the Convention Center tomorrow,

See you there,

-Ninjaman.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Guys any goods news for today ceremony? Pls update us of the minister comment for those of us still waiting .

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:56 pm

That was a great day, we are officially Irish Citizen now. A lot of people from different diversities were there.

Now the last step is to take a Irish Passport, they said you might need two ID but I just got my passport hopefully it's will be fine.

I wish you future Irish warm luck in your waiting for approval, a good reward for what's seems a long struggle.

I am out for few drinks ☺

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm

@stanakines .Thanks you so much, once again congratulation for your new Irish citizenship. hopefully we shall be expecting approval any moment from now. Especially for those of us that have stayed almost 14 months now.

I wish everyone of us the best of luck .

tuesday13

Post by tuesday13 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:33 pm

3 pics from ceremony.
Was really busy, lots of people.
I enjoyed it as a guest ;)

http://postimg.org/image/3qev7ypu1/

http://postimg.org/image/4zpklq7t9/

http://postimg.org/image/qro72r5q7/

janesx
Newly Registered

Post by janesx » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:44 pm

emmanueljames wrote:Guys any goods news for today ceremony? Pls update us of the minister comment for those of us still waiting .
:shock:

Why would the minister make a comment about people on the 'waiting list'?

Let the solicitor you paid to deal with the case do the job and stop annoying people here with questions that your solicitor should be able to answer, after all, that's why he is getting paid.

Moderator Edit

camisu
Newly Registered

Post by camisu » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi everyone any news?

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Applied on the 22/01/2015
received Acknowledgement: 27/01/2015
2nd stage letter: 08/05/2015
Approval: pending

I have never been in court or criminal conviction. But I am really getting annoyed for the waiting time and It's 6 months now since I applied. still waiting. Advice

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:22 pm

I presume approvals are in sent in batch's and 4-6 weeks prior to the next ceremony.

ang5
Newly Registered

Post by ang5 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:34 pm

I applied 24/02/15 and got 2nd stage letter 13/05/15. I hope they will start sending approvals in the next month, especially for people who has been waiting for a while. Any ideas when the next ceremony might be?

Gracious2015

Post by Gracious2015 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Last year in total 4 big ceremonies took place i.e. in January 2014, March 2014, July 2014 and September 2014, then there was a small ceremony in November 2014.
This year 3 big ceremonies have already taken place, ie in January 2015, April 2015 and July 2015. Therefore it is anticipated that next ceremony might take place in Sept/Oct/ Nov? We can only speculate!

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:04 am

Here my citizenship application Timeline:

Finally the day has been arrive

Applied - 5th January 2015

1st Acknowledgment : 19th January 2015
2nd Acknowledgment : 13th April ( 2nd Stage)
Approval : 27th July 2015

From 1st Acknowledgment to the Approval it tooks me 6 months and 8 days. Best of luck to everyone who's waiting for there approval. :)

caveman
Newly Registered

Post by caveman » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:29 pm

dhruv87 wrote:Here my citizenship application Timeline:

Finally the day has been arrive

Applied - 5th January 2015

1st Acknowledgment : 19th January 2015
2nd Acknowledgment : 13th April ( 2nd Stage)
Approval : 27th July 2015

From 1st Acknowledgment to the Approval it tooks me 6 months and 8 days. Best of luck to everyone who's waiting for there approval. :)
Congratulations to you and hopefully ours would come through in the post soon, Kinda quick since the ceremony was just over a week ago. I did ring INIS last week and was informed they have documentation relating to the last ceremony that needs to be sorted and would get back to applicants soon, just didn't envisage it to be this week. Hopefully, there would be a ceremony in September! :lol:

dhruv87

Post by dhruv87 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:27 pm

@Caveman

Thanks man. I rang them last week and informed that my file is submitted to the minister for decision. And within 1 week I got my approval. It was quite a journey.
Hopefully they will rolling out approvals now until. And the next cermony will be September. Last year the ceremony was in last week of September 2014.
So hopefully will be same this year. Best of luck to everybody. Its such a relief when you holding your approval letter. :)

Adelizzy1
Newly Registered

Post by Adelizzy1 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi,

Has anyone received any letter between July till date?