ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March Salary credited to account in April

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ent
Newly Registered

March Salary credited to account in April

Post by ent » Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:05 am

Hello,
I recently reviewed all my documentation for my HSMP application and noticed that my March Salary was credited to my account in April. The reference within the bank statement cleary says "xxxxx LTD Payroll March 2007". I have two separate payslips from my company indicating the correct amounts for both March and April. So the amount on the salary slips for March and April match up the credited amounts on my bank statement.

Is this going to be an issue?

Also I am not able to get the original copies of my bank statements so I got a ledger listing for my account for the period that I am claiming which are signed by a bank advisor and has the banks stamp on it with a date.

Is this sufficient or is it going to be an issue. I cannot get the originals as the bank stuffed up big time and made a huge mistake in not sending my monthly bank statements even after months and months of complaints.

Thanks

prem12

Re: March Salary credited to account in April

Post by prem12 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:13 am

What did you complain about to the bank?
________
Germany / Austria Cooking
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ent
Newly Registered

Re: March Salary credited to account in April

Post by ent » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:59 am

[quote="prem12"]What did you complain about to the bank?[/quote]

why i had not been sent my monthly bank statements and why i can only get a ledger statement rather than the original montly bank statements. other banks are able to provide this.

could someone please reply to my other question regarding the salary.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 am

Re the salary question, I think so long as the amounts match and the date is close to what it should be, then it should be fine. I don't think it would be fine if your March salary was paid in (say) June, but a little difference should be fine.

I would explain in your cover letter that the salary was credited late (plus reason if you have it) and also indicate on the bank statement / ledger which transactions are your salary so the Case Worker won't miss them.

Don't know about the ledger / statement issue.