ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements and 28 day rule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jonbca

Bank statements and 28 day rule

Post by jonbca » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey, I've got a PEO Glasgow appointment Friday. I'm just reviewing my application form and noticed on page 67 under "Your Finances," Note 4 says:

"We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances..."

I was intending to submit a stamped printout of the online version of my bank statement. They accept this as evidence for Tier 1 General earnings. Do they also accept this for evidence of finances? Or do I need to order an actual statement in the post?

Also can anyone please confirm that I'm allowed to apply in person within the 28 days prior to my 5 years? My leave was granted on 4 Aug 2010, and I'm booked for 17 July.

I'm really nervous!

Thanks!

mnaeem126
inactive

Re: Bank statements and 28 day rule

Post by mnaeem126 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 pm

1. Yes stamped printout is fine, they must show the Name, Account No., Sort Code, Bank Name and Logo.
2. 17 July is fine.

jonbca

Re: Bank statements and 28 day rule

Post by jonbca » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks, mreem!