ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO - ILR Application of PBS Dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Schek
Newly Registered

PEO - ILR Application of PBS Dependant

Post by Schek » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Hi,

I wanted ask a question about PEO application to be made for ILR from PBS Dependent visa through 2 year route for my wife. I have received my ILR by postal application on October 2013. She is eligible under 2 Years route because she entered as Tier 1 General Dependent in October 2011 and further extended visa by postal application and obtained PBS dependent from October 2013 to October 2016.

My question is :
1. For PEO ILR application does she need to go with the partner or can go alone?
2. Since there is no financial requirement, what all documents of partner who is already ILR has to be submitted? Any original document or copies?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Schek