ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment history questions re p60s

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Smam

Employment history questions re p60s

Post by Smam » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Hi

I was here on a work permit and worked for the same company from 2007 till 2012 I've got all my p60s for those five years of my work permit. Got my ilr in 2012.

I'll apply for my naturalisation next year I've requested my employment history from hmrc and to my surprise they haven't got my details for last two years of my work permit employment don't know what shall I do.

Did have contacted hmrc again and explained the whole scenario to them they said that as long as I've got my p60 with me that's fine and the guy explained to me that the Paye tax submission system is changed in 2013 and they've introduced the RTI real time information system for the Paye. They've further advised me to contact my employer and my company doesn't exist anymore.

I wanted to send the copies of my p60s along with my application. Shall I do this or what shall I do ??

Amber any gurus please or senior member please advice.

Smam

Re: Employment history questions re p60s

Post by Smam » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:59 pm

Any replies on my query ???

Gurus please help.

Smam

Post by Smam » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:13 am

Any reply to my query ???

Please help.

Smam