ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wenaa
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit

Post by wenaa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 am

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Appreciate your advise on how to go about to apply for a Residence Card for my baby. I've got my RC last year. My 4 months old baby born in Malaysia this year. Now we are both in UK and my baby was given 6 months admission under the immigration(EEA) Regulations 2006.
I just want to know :
- Do I just need to fill up only the child information in the application for a direct family member, form EEA (FM)? or
- Do I need to fill up my info as well as I already got my RC?

Please advise.

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:24 pm

wenaa wrote:Dear Sir/Mdm,

Appreciate your advise on how to go about to apply for a Residence Card for my baby. I've got my RC last year. My 4 months old baby born in Malaysia this year. Now we are both in UK and my baby was given 6 months admission under the immigration(EEA) Regulations 2006.
I just want to know :
- Do I just need to fill up only the child information in the application for a direct family member, form EEA (FM)? or
- Do I need to fill up my info as well as I already got my RC?

Please advise.
Yes the child is a direct family member of your EEA spouse, you need to complete your husbands info as the eea national family member/sponsor etc.

wenaa
Newly Registered

Post by wenaa » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm still confused on the form and appreciate if you advise me on the below:-

under Payment details - EEA(FM) - Which payment type we should choose if we r applying the RC for my 4 months child only?

Thanks

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:20 pm

wenaa wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I'm still confused on the form and appreciate if you advise me on the below:-

under Payment details - EEA(FM) - Which payment type we should choose if we r applying the RC for my 4 months child only?

Thanks
your choice! Postal order is straightforward though you pay a fee to the Post Office to obtain it. £65 is the fee to the Home Office whatever method you pay by.

wenaa
Newly Registered

Post by wenaa » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Should I choose single applicant - no children £65? since the applicant is the baby? page no. 5 - clause no.5

el patron
Member of Standing

Post by el patron » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Yes

wenaa
Newly Registered

Post by wenaa » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:28 am

Thanks