ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Working Hours on COS (Tier 2 general)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JT0024
Newly Registered

Wrong Working Hours on COS (Tier 2 general)

Post by JT0024 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 am

Hi Guys,

I have applied for my Tier 2 General (Switching from tier 4 to tier 2) visa in starting of last month, But suddenly i noticed that working hours per week on my COS is wrong, as it is 38.5 whereas it should be 37.5 which is just the typo error and now we have send the letter to UKVI stating that there was an a mistake on the COS, so please rectify that.

Do you guys think that they will accept the letter and rectify that. and Does the 1 hour difference is a big deal.

Experts please comment

avi

Re: Wrong Working Hours on COS (Tier 2 general)

Post by avi » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:42 am

Hi,

I can understand your frustration. Happened with me as well on my first application which got rejected. Hopefully the letter would be considered. 1 hour difference is a big deal if its goes below the minimum salary level required when you prorate it.If not, then you will be ok.

Cheers

Avi

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Re: Wrong Working Hours on COS (Tier 2 general)

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:08 am

The sponsor could have made a "sponsor note" on the CoS (done via the online system) to clarify the situation with the hours. Simple.