ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chandugani
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

Post by chandugani » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:51 am

Eligibility criteria: 5years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR
Nationality:Indian
Method of application: NCS Slough
Date of application:10/02/15
Date of receipt by UKBA: 11/02/2015
Date of debit of fees: 17/02/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 15/02/2015
Date of receipt of approval: 8/7/15
Date of Ceremony: waiting

captainus83
Newly Registered

Post by captainus83 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Significant wrote:Hello, can someone guide me with tested method, how to inform UKBA for address change for the Naturalization application, the following link which was mentioned with acknowledgement letter seems not working. Thanks

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/
This doesnt work properly , tried two times and still they delivered at wrong address. i would say update it and still get a call from them to check if they have right address.

Mouni
Newly Registered

Post by Mouni » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 am

Ziuta wrote:
wesley wrote:Eligibility criteria: 4 Years Spouse Visa + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Cambridge KET
Method of application: NCS Wandsworth
Date of application: 13 June 2015
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 16 June 2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: ?
Date of acknowledgement: ?
Date of receipt by Biometric info: ?
Date of Submission of Biometric info: ?
Date approval received: ?
Date of ceremony: ?

Very straightforward application.
It's been 4 weeks and I haven't heard a peep out of the UKBA. :evil:
I would phone them up, if no luck maybe try NCS.
I
Please how long before applying can i Book appointment with NCS THANKS

ALI130
Newly Registered

Post by ALI130 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:38 pm

1 year ILR
Language criteria met : Master degree
Method of application: NCS HERTS
Date of application: 21 jan 2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: 27 Jan 2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 03/01/15
Date of acknowledgement: 07/02/15
letter from case worker with documents : 10th July 2015

Date approval received: just got letter received from case worker approved waiting for ceremony letter
Date of ceremony: waiting

my application took nearly six month and I was asked supporting documents twice which was very frustrating but thanks Allah as received the letter from my case worker it has been approved but waiting for my ceremony invitation letter from home office but hopefuly will get that soon insha Allah

ALI130
Newly Registered

Post by ALI130 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 pm

1 year ILR

Date approval received: just got letter received from case worker approved waiting for ceremony letter

my application took nearly six month and I was asked supporting documents twice which was very frustrating but thanks Allah as received the letter from my case worker it has been approved but waiting for my ceremony invitation letter from home office but hopefuly will get that soon insha Allah

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:17 pm

ALI130 wrote:1 year ILR

Congratulations, thanks for updating. Will you please let us know what supporting documents were asked so we can keep them ready if they may ask.
Choudhry

ALI130
Newly Registered

Post by ALI130 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:32 pm

[quote="ALI130"]1 year ILR
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 03/02/15

my application took nearly six month and I was asked supporting documents twice which was very frustrating but thanks Allah as received the letter from my case worker it has been approved but waiting for my ceremony invitation letter from home office but hopefuly will get that soon insha Allah , well I was asked twice supporting documents asking for 10 years p60 and and letter from uni asking for attentence letter cnfirming my attendance, which was strange, requested from uni they advised me as I hv studied full time that's the proof , but any way got a letter from uni mentioning it that attendance was full time and was good then was asked again to send original degree and all passport , how can could I give them attend proof as did in 2007 very strange but thanks Allah sorted out now , also I want to mention here I did not hv p60 of 10 years I only provided from 2011, 12, and 13 well I said I do not hv it as lost it and the employers does not keep record for more than 3 years that what I wrote a letter to my case worker but case worker was v complicated, i used to take advise twice when got letters from case worker mean Solisitor , u better take advise from solisitor just advise it's worth believe me thank u but still a bit tense coz hv not got final letter from home to attend the cermony still waiting finger crossed

RR17

Post by RR17 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:25 am

ALI130 wrote:

my application took nearly six month and I was asked supporting documents twice which was very frustrating but thanks Allah as received the letter from my case worker it has been approved but waiting for my ceremony invitation letter from home office but hopefuly will get that soon insha Allah , well I was asked twice supporting documents asking for 10 years p60 and and letter from uni asking for attentence letter cnfirming my attendance, which was strange, requested from uni they advised me as I hv studied full time that's the proof , but any way got a letter from uni mentioning it that attendance was full time and was good then was asked again to send original degree and all passport , how can could I give them attend proof as did in 2007 very strange but thanks Allah sorted out now , also I want to mention here I did not hv p60 of 10 years I only provided from 2011, 12, and 13 well I said I do not hv it as lost it and the employers does not keep record for more than 3 years that what I wrote a letter to my case worker but case worker was v complicated, i used to take advise twice when got letters from case worker mean Solisitor , u better take advise from solisitor just advise it's worth believe me thank u but still a bit tense coz hv not got final letter from home to attend the cermony still waiting finger crossed
Congrates Ali, Finally crossed Complicated Milestone...Thanks for sharing.
Its Really Helpful to share experiences..

RR17

Post by RR17 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:28 am

Eligibility criteria: 10 years + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: UK Degree / LUK
Method of application: NCS
Date of application: 18/05/2015
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 03/07/15
Date of acknowledgement: 10/07/15 dated 03/07/15.
Date of receipt by Biometric info:09/07/15
Date of Submission of Biometric info:10/07/15
Date approval received: Pause for now ... :roll:
Date of ceremony:

Quite Long Delays..7 weeks to Debit Fee...Fingers Crossed

moonway

Post by moonway » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:39 pm

ALI130 wrote:

congratulation ali i have applied for naturalization on 22nd of may but sill even waiting for bio and ack letter but if you could tell how you sort it out inquiry from case worker how did you provide proof of full time attendance and 10yrs employment as i have got only 3yrs proof i think they are delaying because they are looking into more info

sarrial
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sarrial » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR
Nationality:Pakistani
Method of application: NCS (Slough)
Date of receipt by UKBA: 19/03/2015
Date of debit of fees: 02/04/2015
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 07/04/2015
Biometric was required as applicatino was before Apr 2015.
Date of receipt of approval: AWAITING
Date of Ceremony: AWAITING

June825
Newly Registered

Post by June825 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:18 pm

Ziuta wrote:
wesley wrote:Eligibility criteria: 4 Years Spouse Visa + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Cambridge KET
Method of application: NCS Wandsworth
Date of application: 13 June 2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: 16 June 2015
Date of debit or clearance of fees: ?
Date of acknowledgement: ?
Date of receipt by Biometric info: ?
Date of Submission of Biometric info: ?
Date approval received: ?
Date of ceremony: ?

It's been 4 weeks and I haven't heard a peep out of the UKBA. :evil:
I would phone them up, if no luck maybe try NCS.
According to the forum members, they had experienced to call NCS for assistance and disclosed that the NCS staff could direct contact caseworker for request as well. Luckily that the member could get reply from them. So I have tried to called to NCS for my naturalisation application today morning. The lady replied that they had no responsibility to make follow up action for the case when it was sent to HO. She showed understanding on me and requested me to wait with patience. Since then, "Try NCS" does not work for me.

My case :

Date of application : 22.6.2015 by NCS
Date of receipt by HO : 23.6.2015
Date of EMAIL acknowledgement : 29.6.2015
Date of clearance of fees (by Cheque): 1.7.2015
Date of letter acknowledgement/Bio : Waiting

June Naturalisation application Timelines refers, most of members had got their letters for acknowledgement and Bio who applied it after me. I am really worry about that it may be lost during postage. I also call to HO at 0300 123 2253 today morning, he just requested me wait patiently and could not checked whether the relevant letters had been sent out or not. I will leave Uk this week and return at the end of August. Nothing I can do but keeping all request documents to HO & waiting with patience.

I want to know who is/are still waiting for letter for acknowledgement and biometrics after having email acknowledgement from HO at the end of June?

ALI130
Newly Registered

Post by ALI130 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 pm

moonway wrote:
ALI130 wrote:

congratulation ali i have applied for naturalization on 22nd of may but sill even waiting for bio and ack letter but if you could tell how you sort it out inquiry from case worker how did you provide proof of full time attendance and 10yrs employment as i have got only 3yrs proof i think they are delaying because they are looking into more info

Look u hv applied in May , it takes time when ur case has been given to case worker, first they deduct money, then bio and then they checking ur Crb and driving licence n criminal offence and then the case goes to case worker so u got be patient , relax n calm , u can get letter from ur uni that u were full time student if they ask you , they do not contact uni directly they write to u if they think it's necessary,coz home office are v busy if u hv not any acknowledgemeny letter simply ring or mail to them and also e mail them or u can also contact nsc if u hv applied through them , they hv direct number for home office concern department and thier enquires are dealt instantly contact the council if u hv applied through them the rest calm n cool , do not send anything if they hv not asked u , if u do not hv p60 it's not a big deal simple is that as you do not hv , I hv spoken to Solisitor he said if u do not Hv u do not hv simple is that , also in ur degree or certificate they mention full time so that's also the proof , I was also self employed , all I did got a letter from my accountant that I m self employed and hv I paid all taxes in ur case if u r? All the Best thanks but be cool Plz I know it's v frustrating I know that

moonway

Post by moonway » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks very much Ali u explained it very briefly bit relaxed now
i emailed them about 100 times and called them aswell but same bakwas answer money was taken on 15th of june
when i was filling the application there was no section regarding 10years employment history.i have 4 years sa302 tax record from hmrc even i involved MpA but no answer agay. ALLAH knows best

Blue_beh
Newly Registered

Post by Blue_beh » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm

I have been a silent reader. This site has really kept me going. I would like to share mine to help others too :) . I saw a brown envelope in my post after work today, words cant express my excitement :D .
Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 10yr Long Residence + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met: Life In the UK + PhD
Method of application: NCS Camden, London
Date of application: 30 March 15
Date of receipt by UKBA: 31 March 15
Date of debit of fees: 17 April 15(dropped) and reflected 20 April 15
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 24 April 15 dated 17 April 15
Date of receipt of approval: Today..16 July 2015 dated 10 July 2015
Date of Ceremony: Awaiting - will book this tomorrow and update same.

gmaruf
Newly Registered

Post by gmaruf » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:30 am

Congratulations!! I have also applied on 30th march from islington. My timeline is exactly same like yours. Your post is giving me hope now to receive it soon

only-one-king

Post by only-one-king » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:07 pm

->Emailed nationality enquiry on 29/july/2015 Monday - no Reply till date
-->Rang NCS Council registrar replied they cant chase-up with Home offfice
---> Rang home office-Nationality enquiry helpline on 03001232253 dated 13/july/2015,explained the same to lady executive,without checking my application status answered ' no need to worry as we are very busy so not getting acknowledgement & Biomatric letter is perfectly normal. when i mentioned fee was deducted on 12 of june she said that means ur case will be with a case worker so that normal. i cant understand whats going on.
PLZ PLZ Senior come forward and in desperate need of your kind advice and assurance ..... as we both my wife and myself even could not sleep at all..... Plz plzzz
Postby only-one-king » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:38 pm

ADVICE
Hi Seniors
Still no news from Home office neither acknowledgement nor biometrics letter. please Guide . do we still need to provide our biometrics again as we provided our biometric before with ILR application . Tension on peaks now..

only-one-king wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

Eligibility criteria: 5 Years work permit + 2 Year ILR
Language criteria met : Life in the UK, + esol entry level 3
Current nationality: Indian
Number of Applicants: 2 (my wife +daughter 3 years (MN1))
Council name if NCS used: Hambelton
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 12/june/2015
Date of receipt by UKBA: still waiting
Date of acknowledgement: still waiting
Date approval received: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting

Still no acknowledgement letter from home office. Seniors ... plz Guide as acknowledgement provided by NCS Hambelton while submitting applications mentioned that i should get acknowledgment from home office in 2 weeks time but now 4 and half weeks gone nothing .
king
only-one-king

only-one-king

Post by only-one-king » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:42 pm

ADVICE
Hi Seniors
Still no news from Home office neither acknowledgement nor biometrics letter. please Guide . do we still need to provide our biometrics again as we provided our biometric before with ILR application . Tension on peaks now..

only-one-king wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

Still no acknowledgement letter from home office. Seniors ... plz Guide as acknowledgement provided by NCS Hambelton while submitting applications mentioned that i should get acknowledgment from home office in 2 weeks time but now 4 and half weeks gone nothing .
king
only-one-king

king
Help
>Emailed nationality enquiry on 29/july/2015 Monday - no Reply till date
---> Rang home office-Nationality enquiry helpline on 03001232253 dated 13/july/2015,explained the same to lady executive,without checking my application status answered ' no need to worry as we are very busy so not getting acknowledgement & Biomatric letter is perfectly normal. when i mentioned fee was deducted on 12 of june she said that means ur case will be with a case worker so that normal. i cant understand whats going on.
PLZ PLZ Senior come forward and in desperate need of your kind advice and assurance ..... as we both my wife and myself even could not sleep at all..... Plz plzzz

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 pm

only-one-king wrote:Re: Naturalisation application processing timelines (only)

ADVICE
Hi Seniors

only-one-king wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

king
only-one-king

king
Help

If fee is deducted and you have not received any biometric and acknowligment letter this is defiantly not normal. You need to contact them. Few guys on this forum who did not receive biometric letters have contacted them and were told that your biometric request letter has been issued long time back and they only give you 15 days to get your biometrics recorded and then they issue another letter for 15 days to get your biometrics done. and if you don,t do it again, they will say your application as in valid.
But you can only do it if get a biometric requst letter. you need to contact them by email since people receiving the phone are bunch of idiots as we have learned on this forum. And every time you call you will get a different answer to the same question. The address you are sending email may not be correct and I think you need to send request to biometric team. You should be able to find that address from this forum as I have defiantly seen some where here. Plz scroll it through and I will also try to find it. Take care and best wishes.
Choudhry

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 pm

ChOudhry1 wrote:

ADVICE
Hi Seniors

only-one-king wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

king
only-one-king

king
Help

If fee is deducted and you have not received any biometric and acknowligment letter this is defiantly not normal. You need to contact them. Few guys on this forum who did not receive biometric letters have contacted them and were told that your biometric request letter has been issued long time back and they only give you 15 days to get your biometrics recorded and then they issue another letter for 15 days to get your biometrics done. and if you don,t do it again, they will say your application as in valid.
But you can only do it if get a biometric requst letter. you need to contact them by email since people receiving the phone are bunch of idiots as we have learned on this forum. And every time you call you will get a different answer to the same question. The address you are sending email may not be correct and I think you need to send request to biometric team. You should be able to find that address from this forum as I have defiantly seen some where here. Plz scroll it through and I will also try to find it. Take care and best wishes.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... n#p1201833.
See the post of ash on this page
Choudhry

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Post by ChOudhry1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:55 pm

ChOudhry1 wrote:
ChOudhry1 wrote:

ADVICE
Hi Seniors

only-one-king wrote:
*** UPDATE ***

king
only-one-king

king
Help

http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... n#p1201833.
See the post of ash on this page
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... l#p1200354
See usman,s post
Choudhry

Blue_beh
Newly Registered

Post by Blue_beh » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Blue_beh wrote:I have been a silent reader. This site has really kept me going. I would like to share mine to help others too :) . I saw a brown envelope in my post after work today, words cant express my excitement :D .
Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 10yr Long Residence + 1yr ILR
Language criteria met: Life In the UK + PhD
Method of application: NCS Camden, London
Date of application: 30 March 15
Date of receipt by UKBA: 31 March 15
Date of debit of fees: 17 April 15(dropped) and reflected 20 April 15
Date of receipt of acknowledgement: 24 April 15 dated 17 April 15
Date of receipt of approval: Today..16 July 2015 dated 10 July 2015
Date of Ceremony: Awaiting - will book this tomorrow and update same.
Update-
Date of Ceremony: 22 July 15

Special thanks to everyone in this forum and Good Luck :)

Blue_beh
Newly Registered

Post by Blue_beh » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 pm

gmaruf wrote:Congratulations!! I have also applied on 30th march from islington. My timeline is exactly same like yours. Your post is giving me hope now to receive it soon
Thank you Gmaruf. Sure its on its way, good luck k

moonway

Post by moonway » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:52 pm

eligibilty 10yrs base
applied on 22nd of may
fees deducted 15/june
ack dated 9th of july recieved 17th of july
bio still waiting

foufou

Post by foufou » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 pm

hi guys .as I was expected I received my refusal letter today . I apply in the end of January . used ncs who they called the ho ,the adviser told the lady at ncs that I can apply if I can prove some extra papers mainly about my wife , any way the reason were 2 things boths were not realy true
1- been illegal for 5 years ,that was not true as I claimed asylum seeker on the first day and my application was refused after 3 years so I was illegally for 2 years not 5 and they never menschen that I claimed asylum on my arrival and I was offered a temporary stay the adviser on phone with ncs was aware about this and said u can apply
2- I provided with documents clearly show I was working illegally( never said when or wish period) . not true and I think they talking about the period when I apply for residence card (they give me a letter state that I can work wile my application on progress and im legaly now so I find job one week after I received the latter) and the date when I received my residence card that was 11 months later .
any advise please