ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Restricted COS decisions for July 2015

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

2015offer
Newly Registered

Re: Restricted COS decisions for July 2015

Post by 2015offer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Anyone else here is supposed to start working for PwC in September?

Have your caseworkers contacted you yet? By any chance does anyone know that whether PwC is going to resubmit our application?

ks227

Post by ks227 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:07 am

2015offer wrote:Anyone else here is supposed to start working for PwC in September?

Have your caseworkers contacted you yet? By any chance does anyone know that whether PwC is going to resubmit our application?
Oh i though pwc is just forum that helps people with their visa applications or legal issues but here lot of people is actually starting work with pwc , interesting !

ks227

Post by ks227 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:37 am

ks227 wrote:
2015offer wrote:Anyone else here is supposed to start working for PwC in September?

Oh i though pwc is just a legal service provider that helps people with visa applications or legal issues etc. but here lot of people is actually starting work with pwc ? interesting !

stargal87
South Africa

Post by stargal87 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Has anyone actually received their RCOS number to apply for their VISA? Any idea how long it takes to get the actual number?

Thx :)

ks227

Post by ks227 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:32 pm

stargal87 wrote:Has anyone actually received their RCOS number to apply for their VISA? Any idea how long it takes to get the actual number?

To assign a RCoS after RCoS is granted takes 2-3 minutes , all employer/case worker has to do is click "grant" the RCoS and fill in your passport details. that's it.

BeeFlakes
Newly Registered

Post by BeeFlakes » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Please is anyone with a score of 45 points still waiting to hear from PwC? This wait is really getting too long.

vizard
Newly Registered

Post by vizard » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:24 pm

stargal87 wrote:Has anyone actually received their RCOS number to apply for their VISA? Any idea how long it takes to get the actual number?

no still waiting. my caseworker told me they need to draft the CoS and get it approved by the employer and then will send it to me.

Rabiya

Post by Rabiya » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Hi Vizard,

Was your CoS granted at 40 points?

PMConsult
Newly Registered

Post by PMConsult » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:35 am

BeeFlakes wrote:Please is anyone with a score of 45 points still waiting to hear from PwC? This wait is really getting too long.

Still waiting...I don't know my score though. I was never told, and never really asked

stephybailey24
Newly Registered

Post by stephybailey24 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:55 pm

I was one of the persons who got my CoS in July.

Let me update you as to what has been happening. I am applying from Jamaica. I paid my health surcharge of 200 pounds and i am unable to go any further. I am unable to pay for my visa as no date is available.

Mind you, the Jamaican applications are processed in New York. I have emailed, called and no response.

The process will take three LONG weeks to be completed. Meaning, I will not get back my documents until three weeks of doing the interview in Kingston.

I have to be in England on the 26th of August and i am in a limbo...

#Confused

luckysunny

Post by luckysunny » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:14 pm

You mentioned that you paid 200 GBP for your health surcharge. Is your visa for 1 year? If not, do remember it's 200 GBP for each year of your visa.

You mentioned no dates are available - do you mean no appointment dates are available? Have you checked the soonest one that they have?

You mentioned an interview - but from what I know you only submit your documents. Will you be required to do an interview?

I checked the processing time for Jamaica, and most applications are processed within 15 days. See here: https://visa-processingtimes.homeoffice ... pbs-tier-2

If you are not seeing an appointment that is soon enough, maybe you could communicate that with your employer?

Also, persons cancel from time to time, so may be you could check regularly to see if there are any cancellations.

stephybailey24 wrote:I was one of the persons who got my CoS in July.

Let me update you as to what has been happening. I am applying from Jamaica. I paid my health surcharge of 200 pounds and i am unable to go any further. I am unable to pay for my visa as no date is available.

Mind you, the Jamaican applications are processed in New York. I have emailed, called and no response.

The process will take three LONG weeks to be completed. Meaning, I will not get back my documents until three weeks of doing the interview in Kingston.

I have to be in England on the 26th of August and i am in a limbo...

#Confused