ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Guild Me Joint Claim Problem

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Please Dear moderators and lovely members help me,
I have recently Retained my Right of Residence after divorce with my ex wife, it was a long story but in short during a relationship with my EEA ex wife i was issued a 5 years resident card and i was claiming CB and CTC for my child from another non eea woman,

After the divorce and issued ROR my non eea current partner move in with me and i decide to apply for a joint claim, i have filled the forms and return it back to hmrc, my current partner is currently subject to immigration control, she does not have right to remain in the country, today they (hmrc) sent her a form called TC1120 to fill because she does not have National Insurance Number and ask her to send her passport, children birth cert and my passport and my HO documents
Question Is------
Will Joint claim affect my PR next year?
Can she send her colored photocopy passport?
Can i send my photocopy documents and passport as well as i always need it for job? Do i really need to send them my docs??
Will they issue her NI after they received the forms?
Am entitled to claim CB & CTC as non EEA family member before and after ROR??

Please i am looking forward you guys helping me out i dont want to loose my ROR,
thanks for your reply and your time
Last edited by Favour100 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

Favour100

Post by Favour100 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am

Please is there anyone to help me out, any suggestion will be h will be highly welcomed, I have not send the for out yet please please
Seek You Shall Find, Ask you shall Be Given, Knock The Doors Shall be Open For You... Said The Lord God Almighty

redding
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Re: Pls Guild Me Joint Claim Problem

Post by redding » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:04 am

what was the outcome and process ?

Dapson
Newly Registered

Re: Pls Guild Me Joint Claim Problem

Post by Dapson » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

@favour100 .. Just one question please .. Is the child benefit was on your name while you still with your ex eu spouse pls.. Bcs am getting it on my name aswel and I dnt knw if it wil have effect on PR application please .. Urgent