ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Evidence for absence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoaibsuleman

Tier 1 Evidence for absence

Post by shoaibsuleman » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi

A quick question might be not relevant but thought ask it anyway....My wife wants to travel Pakistan with my son and she will be staying atleast 4 months... She is currently on Paternity leave(working) and her current visa status is FLR(M) and my son(month old) who is British national.
My question is if she intend to stay more then three months, does her or my son NHS support will continue on there return or there will any other formality needed so they can back on nHS register? Please be advise we paid for my wife NHS when we switch the category to FLR(M). and is there anything else which can effect if they stay outside UK more then three months?

Thanks for your help