ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to travel in emergency

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lencruz

Need to travel in emergency

Post by lencruz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am EU National I have applied for my six months old baby EEA2 it's been a month now i believe it's six months processing time.

My question is as I need to travel to India it's very emergency can I request back passport and travel to India just on her passport will they allow her to board a flight and is there going to any any problems during exit in India. Do I have any other alternatives.

Please Guru's do reply it's a request or give me any advice I will appreciate.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: Need to travel in emergency

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:50 pm

lencruz wrote:Hello Everyone,
I am EU National I have applied for my six months old baby EEA2 it's been a month now i believe it's six months processing time.
Usually a baby of EU national gets EU nationality of same country and no need of eea2.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:58 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
Usually a baby of EU national gets EU nationality of same country and no need of eea2.
Thanks Sheraz for quick reply I know that baby can EU nationality for that I have to register my marriage which I have not done I got nationality through naturalisation to register my marriage there is some procedures which I can do only by going to India

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm

lencruz wrote:
sheraz7 wrote:
Thanks Sheraz for quick reply I know that baby can EU nationality for that I have to register my marriage which I have not done I got nationality through naturalisation to register my marriage there is some procedures which I can do only by going to India

Anyone please any solution

mgb

Post by mgb » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:40 pm

EEA2 was the wrong way.
You should have registered the birth of your baby at your eu embassy and applied for a eu passport.
Your baby got your eu citizenship independly if the parents are married or not.
In the current situation I don't think a airline let board the baby on the the flight back to the UK on basis of a indian passport without visa/family permit.

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:00 pm

The answer is very simple. I don't know why are you even asking.

No visa to the destination = Not allowed to travel.

Rest everything is a story and personal problem.

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:26 am

mgb wrote:EEA2 was the wrong way.
You should have registered the birth of your baby at your eu embassy and applied for a eu passport.
Your baby got your eu citizenship independly if the parents are married or not.
In the current situation I don't think a airline let board the baby on the the flight back to the UK on basis of a indian passport without visa/family permit.
Thanks Mgb and Preston

cafeconleche

Post by cafeconleche » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:21 pm

Your child can't be Indian, as it likely automatically derived citizenship from you. Have you checked? They could hassle you in India when you try to enter on a non-Indian passport with a child using an Indian passport... what will you do about that?

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:39 pm

cafeconleche wrote:Your child can't be Indian, as it likely automatically derived citizenship from you. Have you checked? They could hassle you in India when you try to enter on a non-Indian passport with a child using an Indian passport... what will you do about that?
I am Indian by ethnicity and Europen by naturalisation, my wife is also Indian so there will be no problem,

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello Everyone,
Please GURU,s need advice.
I am thinking to withdraw my baby,s EEA2 application as i cant wait for six months i need to travel to India its very urgent and apply EEA family permit in India for her.i just wanna know can i do that is there will be any problem for her to get a Family Permit from India i heard i can get a Family Permit in India within 2 weeks is that true.

Please Please Guru's reply i will be very thankful.

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Please GURUS any suggestions,advice

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Any suggestions Guru Jambo I need it very badly

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:16 pm

If your wife is an eu citizen (not British citizen), then a EEA family permit can be applied from India. Child can then enter UK as family member of EEA national.

Carry all, full, complete, evidence to prove the relationship of child to EU citizen.

Once you come back to UK, apply for child's EEA2 (now EEA fm) to avoid any future travel problems.

At any date, if you manage to get EU passport for child, then problem solved without waiting for EEA2.

If you manage to obtain child's eu passport when in India, then you will need to surrender child's Indian passport in India, and obtain an exit permit on child's eu passport before exiting India. If this seems like hard work, then apply for EEA family permit for child in India on Indian passport, and once back in UK, do the rest of procedure.

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Apply for EEA family permit for child as soon as you enter India.

You can go about your business, while you do your other stuff in India. EEA family permit is valid for six months.

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm

PrestonLancs wrote:Apply for EEA family permit for child as soon as you enter India.

You can go about your business, while you do your other stuff in India. EEA family permit is valid for six months.

Thanks @PrestonLancs

Any more suggestion from Guru's i will appeciate

PrestonLancs

Post by PrestonLancs » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Get in touch with a mystic gurudev baba in India. He will give you a holy magic ash (bhabut). Whenever you come across an immigration officer in any country, just throw a little bit of this bhabut on them. They will let you pass without any hindrance.

Jai Gurudev.

:idea:

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 pm

PrestonLancs wrote:Get in touch with a mystic gurudev baba in India. He will give you a holy magic ash (bhabut). Whenever you come across an immigration officer in any country, just throw a little bit of this bhabut on them. They will let you pass without any hindrance.

Jai Gurudev.

:idea:
Hahaha Very Funny

lencruz

Post by lencruz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:03 pm

As I know that I can apply for EEA FP from India.

I just wanna know one more thing can I apply for EEA FP from India without withdrawing EEA2 application or I have to withdraw EEA 2 before I leave UK