ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All HSMP EC September 2007 applicant please post here!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aai123
Newly Registered

Re: Assests for EC

Post by aai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:10 pm

yoga_yoga wrote:HI All EC experienced guys,

Can I show following as proof of Liqiud assets with me ?

1. My PF statement - I hav accumulated over 2 Lakhs by now, so will it be accepted?

2. Can I show other Unit linked Life insurance plans toawards this? Because those amounts are withdrawable at any time?

3. For the fixed assets, only the copy of the "Sales Deed" is enough or any thing extra is also required?

Yoga
Hi

You can show your PF statement. For Life Insurance policies you can get a certificate from the Insurance company which you can attach to your application.

Regards

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Hi Aai123,
Thanks for the answers.

What kind of questions did they ask you in Verification?
They spoke to you first and then to your HR/Manager?

Regards
Yoga

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:34 pm

aai123 wrote:Hi all

Just got my Visa stamped for two year in 7 working days......!
Thanks for all the members for helping me with my queries.
thats great. congrats!

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:41 pm

yoga_yoga wrote:Hi Aai123,
Thanks for the answers.

What kind of questions did they ask you in Verification?
They spoke to you first and then to your HR/Manager?

Regards
Yoga
Hi

They spoke to me as well as my HR. They asked questions realted to my salary and whom do I report to and if they have any pertinent issues.

Regards

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:50 am

Hi EC guys,

The passport copy required at VFS, is only for the front page OR entire copy of the passport of all pages?

Please calrify.

Rgds
Yoga

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:05 am

Dear all,

After a very long wait of 23 working days my wife and i received EC with VISA stamped for 2 year.
My sincere gratitude to all the members in this forum who have helped me with my EC application.

My timelines;
Submited for EC: 19/09/2007
VISA stamped: 23/10/2007
Passport received with docs: 24/10/2007

Thanks & Regards,
Sarat Babu

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:34 am

Congradulations SaratBabu!!! Wish you success for your job search.

Can you please confirm some of the following, I am planning to apply EC soon,

- Which form to use for intergra? Can we use the one listed as HSMP n
http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/Inform ... /Home.aspx
It is just one page pdf file.

- How much bank balance do you think is sufficent for me and my wife? I have approx 10K pounds as cash in bank totally. Is this enof for 2 of us?

- I am plannign to apply by 21nov. Can I say I am planning to travel by Jan21? I guess I need to show hotel booking for me and my wife also as I am plannign to get visa for both. I am palnning to cancel my hotel booking later and book for me alone, a smy wife will join me once I get job. Do you see any issues here?

- Mine and my wife passport have different permenant address and both are obsolete address. Can I mention a new valid permanent address in the visa form?

- My wife's name in my marriage certificate is mentioned with my initials. Do you think I need to change it? All other docs of my wife are having old initials (her father's)

- What are the documents needed for integra? Should I have to submit photocopies of all orginals that i am submitting to vfs for integra also?

- Can we play fees in cash? I guess I need to pay 17K for me + 17K for my wife. Correct?

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:34 am

Does any one know answer for above can you PLEASE help?

aai123
Newly Registered

Post by aai123 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:01 pm

yoga_yoga wrote:Hi EC guys,

The passport copy required at VFS, is only for the front page OR entire copy of the passport of all pages?

Please calrify.

Rgds
Yoga
Hi

It is better to take photocopies of all the printed pages i.e. Pages with your personal Info. on 1st and Last page.

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:14 pm

Hi hsmphsmp,

Q. Integra form
A.http://ukvisas.integrascreen.com/Inform ... /Home.aspx

Q. How much bank balance do you think is sufficent for me and my wife? I have approx 10K pounds as cash in bank totally. Is this enof for 2 of us?
A. Yes, 3k pounds per person is sufficient

Q. I am plannign to apply by 21nov. Can I say I am planning to travel by Jan21? I guess I need to show hotel booking for me and my wife also as I am plannign to get visa for both. I am palnning to cancel my hotel booking later and book for me alone, a smy wife will join me once I get job. Do you see any issues here?
A. No issues

Q. I am plannign to apply by 21nov. Can I say I am planning to travel by Jan21? I guess I need to show hotel booking for me and my wife also as I am plannign to get visa for both. I am palnning to cancel my hotel booking later and book for me alone, a smy wife will join me once I get job. Do you see any issues here?
A. Mention your current address in the application form, BHC don`t consider the address in the passport.

Q. My wife's name in my marriage certificate is mentioned with my initials. Do you think I need to change it? All other docs of my wife are having old initials (her father's)
A. You can get an affidavit for this.

Q. What are the documents needed for integra? Should I have to submit photocopies of all orginals that i am submitting to vfs for integra also?
A. Submit photocopies of the following;
VAF 1
Degree certificate /other qualifications
Consolidated mark sheet
2 months pay slips
Passport all pages

Q. Can we play fees in cash? I guess I need to pay 17K for me + 17K for my wife. Correct?
A. Yes you can pay in cash, the amount per applicant will be 17226 /-(including courier charges)

vidya

Post by vidya » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:50 pm

congrats Sarat :)

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:08 pm

Thanks a lot Saratbabu. I have few more question for you.

- Did you had job offer with you when you applied for EC?

- Is it 50X50mm photo or 45 X35mm photo. Lot has been discusses still some confusion.

- When kind of documents needed for the spouse? Only passport is mandatory? Her qualifications, marksheets? Her bank statements?

- When does the 2 year period starts before we renew the hsmp again? from the date of EC or from the date of HSMP letter?

- For integra form the link that you had mentioned has 3 forms, one for non settelement, one for settlement and one for hsmp. I hope you meant hsmp form (1page doc). Why I am stressing is, the other forms are big and needs more details. Do we need to fill integra form for both myself and wife?

- Did you use hotel booking for showing accomodation? if so how many weeks you showed?

- Did you attached any expetidure excel sheet? Just trying to see if those has any added advantage.

- From the integra form it looks like it does only employer and qualification verification checks. Is that right?

Thank You in advance.

vikas_raghunath

Post by vikas_raghunath » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:17 pm

saratbabu07 wrote:Dear all,

After a very long wait of 23 working days my wife and i received EC with VISA stamped for 2 year.
My sincere gratitude to all the members in this forum who have helped me with my EC application.

My timelines;
Submited for EC: 19/09/2007
VISA stamped: 23/10/2007
Passport received with docs: 24/10/2007

Thanks & Regards,
Sarat Babu
congratulations sarat :D ...
Did ur wife get the hsmp visa or the dependant visa ?

deep@19
Newly Registered

Request for contact information

Post by deep@19 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:16 am

Hi Friends,

I am applying for HSMP from India, would require help of successful candidates , cannot spend much money on consultants.

Please can any succesful candidate give his personal email or phone number on my email ID - deephsmp@gmail.com , Just want to clarify some specific doubts.

Thanks,
deep@19

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Thanks you all for your wishes.

Regards,
Sarat babu

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:19 pm

Hi Sarat,
Can you please answer my other question. it will extemely ease my EC preparation. thanks in advance. All the best.

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 am

hsmphsmp,

Q. Did you had job offer with you when you applied for EC?
A. NO

Q. Is it 50X50mm photo or 45 X35mm photo. Lot has been discusses still some confusion.
A. I submitted 50x50mm

Q. When kind of documents needed for the spouse? Only passport is mandatory? Her qualifications, marksheets? Her bank statements?
A. Marriage certificate
Passport
Marriage photo
Any joint account details (bank statement)

Q. When does the 2 year period starts before we renew the hsmp again? from the date of EC or from the date of HSMP letter?
A. From the day the Visa is stamped on your passport

Q. For integra form the link that you had mentioned has 3 forms, one for non settelement, one for settlement and one for hsmp. I hope you meant hsmp form (1page doc). Why I am stressing is, the other forms are big and needs more details. Do we need to fill integra form for both myself and wife?
A. HSMP form (1 page)

Q. Did you use hotel booking for showing accomodation? if so how many weeks you showed?
A. I produced an accomodation letter from my relative

Q. Did you attached any expetidure excel sheet? Just trying to see if those has any added advantage.
A. NO

Q. From the integra form it looks like it does only employer and qualification verification checks. Is that right?
A. Not sure

hsmp_hyd
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_hyd » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:01 am

finally after 1 month wait...today I came to know that my Visa is granted.
(I send a mail to BHC and they replied saying that Visa is granted)
Thanks you guys!!!

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:06 am

Thank You Saratbabu. I asked chennai high commission though email about wife travelling later but getting EC for both together now, they said it should be fine. So can I say in the application that my wife is not travelling with me and still apply for her EC seperately as dependant? Did you do the same?

Does the VFS office accepts driving license. I have seen some messages in this forum saying that they dont take it. I don't have anybirth certificate. I gave my DL for hsmp application. Any Idea?

I am working in in a Indian Software concern now. We have clients in UK. People use to go on work permit to our client place. Can we do the same for HSMP also. Can I go through my company to UK to a client place? Should the offer letter should be such way that it should be from a registered company in Uk? Like can my company which has a registered office issues me a offer letter. Still I go and work in my client place?

rocky

hi plz help on EC

Post by rocky » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:50 pm

DO WE have to send all the docs for EC that we submitted during the HSMP approval.
They havent mentioned the same anywhere
plz advice..

~J~

Re: hi plz help on EC

Post by ~J~ » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:38 am

rocky wrote:DO WE have to send all the docs for EC that we submitted during the HSMP approval.
They havent mentioned the same anywhere
plz advice..
Yes, you have to.

srirkast

Got my HSMP for 2 years

Post by srirkast » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:48 am

Hello guys,

Today I received my visa valid for 2 years. Really a gr8 relief. Thanks to all the members of this forum for sharing your valuable inputs and support.

My EC Timelines:
Submitted the EC application at Pune VSF: 15th October 2007
Forwarded to EC on 16th October 2007
Visa stamped on 29th October 2007.

Cheers,
Sriram

hsmphsmp

Re: Got my HSMP for 2 years

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 am

srirkast,
Congradulations!!!
Did you ask for post dated visa? If so please give us the dates.

~J~

Re: Got my HSMP for 2 years

Post by ~J~ » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:34 am

srirkast wrote:Hello guys,

Today I received my visa valid for 2 years. Really a gr8 relief. Thanks to all the members of this forum for sharing your valuable inputs and support.

My EC Timelines:
Submitted the EC application at Pune VSF: 15th October 2007
Forwarded to EC on 16th October 2007
Visa stamped on 29th October 2007.

Cheers,
Sriram
congratulations srirkast. 10 working days, great!
i applied on 17th, 2 days after you submitted but in bangalore. i guess mine should be on its way this week or next week.

srirkast

Post by srirkast » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:54 am

Hi ~J~ and hsmphsmp,

Thank you and All the best ~J~

Yes, I asked for a post date visa but my Visa date starts from 29th Oct 2007.

Regards,
Sri