ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

derivative card refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salemsalem14
Newly Registered

derivative card refused

Post by salemsalem14 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 pm

ok to all who read my post i got a refused which i expected after being told from other members in this group

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1195736

i got a letter today from my solictor explaining my refusal stating that i dont have primary carer to my child and that i gave a copy of sons passport not the orignal document
my solictor said she will be making a review to the home office reconsidering the application once again and also i should make an application to send of to the high court and should get an accecptance that why

im in a situation that i dont know what to do and what to belive
she has asked for 1500 in total for this to be done within 3 months or i will get deported

does anyone have any advice or what to do

thank you

Obie
Ireland

Re: derivative card refused

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I told you the Solicitor was wrong, and that he or she does not know what he is doing.

If you wish to throw you money down the drain again you can do so, but like i told you, you will come back and tell me it failed.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

salemsalem14
Newly Registered

Post by salemsalem14 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:21 pm

so what do u suggest
i have a letter saying i should leave the uk and no right to appeal

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:26 pm

I think you have to make you mind up and sack that solicitor, as he or she is the problem rather than the situation.

Don't worry about the removal, I believe there should have been an appeal rights, but they are taking advantage because of the incompetence of the Solicitor.

omonile

Post by omonile » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Obie!Obie!Obie!How many times did I call your name?you are the Man!you advised him in the the other thread but he ignored your objective analysis of the situation,now he's
Back like a prodigy son.anyway ,Pardon him and keep doing your best for us.Posterity will Not forget you and your colleagues for all the lives you have saved.Thank you and God Bless.

omonile

Post by omonile » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Re: drf1 derivative residence card

by salemsalem14 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:11 pm

The mother and son are both british citizens
holding uk passports

Re: drf1 derivative residence card

by Obie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:11 pm

That is the wrong application and I am confident it will fail. 

The mother of the child is good and well I guess? And the child is with the mother?

I don't believe it will succeed. You will come back and tell us.

I am not sure if it was deliberately , but certainly it does not seem like your lawyer is aware of the laws.

salemsalem14
Newly Registered

Post by salemsalem14 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 pm

[quote="omonile"]Top

can i ask how would u know if we ignored him or if u even know anything about our situation
if u have anything good to say then go ahead but if u have something negative to say and make the situation worse then stay out of it and keep it to yourself
i dont need people like you to walk on us and laugh at the situation where at

note all lawyers have there own ways to play us around when it involves money

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:13 pm

I believe OP, like anyone else is entitled to make his mistake and to if he is alright with it, I believe it should be respected.

We are not perfect. I give advise based on the law and my professional experience, but no one is obliged to follow my advise.

omonile

Post by omonile » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi Obie,i am absolutely sympathetic with the salemsalem14 during this difficult times and i sincerely apologise if my action has caused any offence. I hope he finds a way around this soonest.Infact, i am in the same wood as he is.However,the point i was trying to make is that we deal with fact here and i believe you and others gave him a clear indication of what the law is regarding derivative and the possible outcome if he choose to ignore it.i hope he can work on the fact a little bit more as i am in a similar circumstances and since you and others have advised me and i have done my independent research with the valuable links i got on the forum i have chosen to take my time in other to take the right approach .Anyway,once again, i apologise salemsalem14 if you felt offended.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 pm

I guess you did not mean any harm and you probably had good intentions for the OP.

Occasionally we inadvertently offend or upset other.

I am sure the op will understand and accept your apology.