ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Az7980
Pakistan

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Az7980 wrote:
aprboom wrote:Dear Sajjaduk/Stillwaiting123,

I hope you both are well and that you had a good Eid. I was in the process of filling out Appendix 2 - Financial Requirement Form but little unsure about how to answer two points, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

1.6 How often do you meet?

I got married in December last year and last saw my wife in January, As English is not my first language so I'm struggling to think of the correct term.

3.22 If your sponsor had not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet? YES or NO

I have been employed with the same employer for 7 months and exceed the requirement but was self-employed with the same employer for 4 years before that and did not meet the £18,600 threshold....

I just cannot grasp the sentence

Thank you for your help

I was in a similar situation as you.

1. Write once a year or annually
2. Your employer has been employed by the same employer for 6 months or more so what i did was i left 3.22 blank and wrote your circumstances in more information.

Write the truth so if they interview you, you can state what is the truth.

This is what i did.
Sorry i meant your sponsor in 2 obviously

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:35 pm

aprboom wrote:Dear Sajjaduk/Stillwaiting123,

I hope you both are well and that you had a good Eid. I was in the process of filling out Appendix 2 - Financial Requirement Form but little unsure about how to answer two points, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

1.6 How often do you meet?

I got married in December last year and last saw my wife in January, As English is not my first language so I'm struggling to think of the correct term.

3.22 If your sponsor had not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income (before tax) from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet? YES or NO

I have been employed with the same employer for 7 months and exceed the requirement but was self-employed with the same employer for 4 years before that and did not meet the £18,600 threshold....

I just cannot grasp the sentence

Thank you for your help

Hi, thanks is was really good mashallah, hope u r well too

For the first question write annually

And for the 2nd question I agree with Az7980 that would be more appropriate
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:22 pm

I had to do it. I contact them stupid immigration service via email for an update.

I risked my wifes live and my life submitting this stupid application and now they are saying as a first sentence. "We cannot find your details on our system"

and made my life even worst and said that it would take 24 weeks to process the application instead of 12 weeks which was sent to me with the "application received" email
:x :x :x :x :x

taimoorkiani41

Post by taimoorkiani41 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm

alivis2015 wrote:Hi,

Anybody recently applied from sheffield? Need to know if you've received any emails/confirmation that:

1/ if passport arrived in islamabad
2/ if the docs have been received in sheffield?

Regards
I m the one who applied on 14 July biometric n 13 July documents posted to Sheffield , but nothing heard
anything about acknowledgement,my papers n passport

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:02 pm

humbleguy wrote:I had to do it. I contact them stupid immigration service via email for an update.

I risked my wifes live and my life submitting this stupid application and now they are saying as a first sentence. "We cannot find your details on our system"

and made my life even worst and said that it would take 24 weeks to process the application instead of 12 weeks which was sent to me with the "application received" email
:x :x :x :x :x

Sorry to hear about that. It must be very frustrating but hang in there and have faith.

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Hi, I am in the process of applying for spouse visa, Can somebody pls help me. I emailed my chat history to my email to print off as I heard this is accepted to prove communication can somebody pls clarify if this is correct? Also if it is there's over 10999 pages what shall I do?????? I can't print them all off pls help shall I print 1 page per month?????? Pls answer. It's downloaded as notepad shall I copy n paste to document????? What would be the right way to do this

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, I am in the process of applying for spouse visa, Can somebody pls help me. I emailed my chat history to my email to print of as I heard this is accepted to prove communication can somebody pls clarify if this is correct? Also if it is there's over 10999 pages what shall I do?????? I can't print them all off pls help shall I print 1 page per month?????? Pls answer
Yes you can print off your chat history but it should be handed in along with telephone call history, skype and or whatsapp. You may not have all of these but these are what i submitted.
What the ECO wants to see is that you kept in touch. Although how many pages one submits may vary from case to case but what i did was to submit extracts from every month totalling 30 odd pages.

Hope this was handy

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Hey, i am requesting a update on my case, in the email form, would i need to enter mine or my husband's DOB? he is the applicant whilst i am the sponsor, but i am proving my name and email address?

alternatively, would it be that only he can request a update because he is the one that applied?
Thanks guys :)
Last edited by Chinky131 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:27 pm

i was applied on 1st may from Lahore,anyone know when will get decision, my timeline below

Online Submit: 23rd April 2015
Biometric : 1st May 2015
Islamabad Received Doc: 4th May 2015
Escalated : 1st July 2015
Reply From UKVI : 7th July 2015
Online Verification Conducted,Under Process - Further Checks and Inquiry......
Waiting ....

Please Help me for this,Advance Thanks everyone and Please Pray for me
Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Az7980 wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, I am in the process of applying for spouse visa, Can somebody pls help me. I emailed my chat history to my email to print of as I heard this is accepted to prove communication can somebody pls clarify if this is correct? Also if it is there's over 10999 pages what shall I do?????? I can't print them all off pls help shall I print 1 page per month?????? Pls answer
Yes you can print off your chat history but it should be handed in along with telephone call history, skype and or whatsapp. You may not have all of these but these are what i submitted.
What the ECO wants to see is that you kept in touch. Although how many pages one submits may vary from case to case but what i did was to submit extracts from every month totalling 30 odd pages.

Hope this was handy

Thank you for your quick reply I'm sitting pulling my hair out with stress about this. So if I copy n paste to word document n print a couple of pages that should be ok. U mentioned call history I have viber shall I email that to my email n print off or do screenshots what do u think

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Chinky131 wrote:Hey, i am requesting a update on my case, in the email form, would i need to enter mine or my husband's DOB? he is the applicant whilst i am the sponsor, but i am proving my name and email address?

alternatively, would it be that only he can request a update because he is the one that applied?
Applicants GWF, Name, dob and email

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:
Az7980 wrote:

Hope this was handy

Thank you for your quick reply I'm sitting pulling my hair out with stress about this. So if I copy n paste to word document n print a couple of pages that should be ok. U mentioned call history I have viber shall I email that to my email n print off or do screenshots what do u think
I wouldnt know about viber sorry but what i did was submit 30 or so pages of whatsapp conversation, skype call screenshots along with video screenshots of skype and some phone bills.

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 pm

Az7980 wrote:
Chinky131 wrote:Hey, i am requesting a update on my case, in the email form, would i need to enter mine or my husband's DOB? he is the applicant whilst i am the sponsor, but i am proving my name and email address?

Applicants GWF, Name, dob and email

Sannnnnnn

Post by Sannnnnnn » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Sorry for being really dopey but I'm not good with computers so I'm asking the best way to do it.

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Sorry for being really dopey but I'm not good with computers so I'm asking the best way to do it.
If viber allows you to copy and paste on to word then sure you can do that. I dont know about viber so i can only take a stab in the dark. But do submit other documents showing communication along with viber.

humbleguy
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by humbleguy » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Az7980 wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:Sorry for being really dopey but I'm not good with computers so I'm asking the best way to do it.
If viber allows you to copy and paste on to word then sure you can do that. I dont know about viber so i can only take a stab in the dark. But do submit other documents showing communication along with viber.
No no best way to do is to take screenshots of your chat either on your mobile phone or from computer and past that into word and print it off.. It will be long but at aleast is real... and not some text that can be made up...

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 pm

taimoorkiani41 wrote:
alivis2015 wrote:Hi,

Anybody recently applied from sheffield? Need to know if you've received any emails/confirmation that:

1/ if passport arrived in islamabad
2/ if the docs have been received in sheffield?

Regards
I m the one who applied on 14 July biometric n 13 July documents posted to Sheffield , but nothing heard
anything about acknowledgement,my papers n passport
email the enquiry service for an update, at least they will be able to tell you whether they have received your application

Az7980
Pakistan

Post by Az7980 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:53 pm

humbleguy wrote:
Az7980 wrote:
No no best way to do is to take screenshots of your chat either on your mobile phone or from computer and past that into word and print it off.. It will be long but at aleast is real... and not some text that can be made up...
You are right but apps like whatsapp dont hold data for long so it is better to keep saving the log file as word and emailing it to youraelf. Again this is whatsapp. No idea about viber. I kept emailing the logs to myself and printed off the extracts in th3 end but i submitted other things too so lets see

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:11 pm

Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, I am in the process of applying for spouse visa, Can somebody pls help me. I emailed my chat history to my email to print off as I heard this is accepted to prove communication can somebody pls clarify if this is correct? Also if it is there's over 10999 pages what shall I do?????? I can't print them all off pls help shall I print 1 page per month?????? Pls answer. It's downloaded as notepad shall I copy n paste to document????? What would be the right way to do this
I would recommend screenshots of whatsapp and any other app you have been using to communicate with your spouse. Ideally these screenshots should have been done every week especially with whatsapp. Its going to be a hassle scrolling through whatsapp messages for screenshots especially if you have 1000's of pages of it. when it comes to printing screenshots, you can print 9 or 12 screenshots per page from your computer.

the thing with downloading chat histories on to notepad is that from the ECOs point it won't look authentic, thats why screenshots are better to use.

number of screenshots will depend on how long your communication goes back.

i.e. if communication is more than 1 year then 1 screenshot per month will be enough
if communication is less than 1 year then 2 screenshots per month will be enough
if communication is 6 months then 1 screenshot per week will be enough etc....

point is don't send 100's of pages of communication, keep it concise and it will make the ECOs job a lot easier. The ECO just wants to see you have kept in touch over the relationship period. Last thing you want is the ECO to miss an important document because of the amount of papers they need to look through (i have seen this happen before)

Good Luck

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Az7980 wrote:
humbleguy wrote:
You are right but apps like whatsapp dont hold data for long so it is better to keep saving the log file as word and emailing it to youraelf. Again this is whatsapp. No idea about viber. I kept emailing the logs to myself and printed off the extracts in th3 end but i submitted other things too so lets see[/quote]

thats why its important to take screen shots every week or few weeks. Alone emailed logs won't be enough in my opinion but if other evidence of communication have been added then you will have no problem on the communication evidence aspect
Last edited by alil2014 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:15 pm

For communication u can print screen WhatsApp/viber/Facebook/Skype all on your phone and it will save as a image then put it on your PC and put about 6 small screenshots, u don't need to show 1000+ pages, just show consistancy, I'd say 2/3 pages per month.
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

aadiuk02

Post by aadiuk02 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:17 pm

alil2014 wrote:
Sannnnnnn wrote:Hi, I am in the process of applying for spouse visa, Can somebody pls help me. I emailed my chat history to my email to print off as I heard this is accepted to prove communication can somebody pls clarify if this is correct? Also if it is there's over 10999 pages what shall I do?????? I can't print them all off pls help shall I print 1 page per month?????? Pls answer. It's downloaded as notepad shall I copy n paste to document????? What would be the right way to do this
I would recommend screenshots of whatsapp and any other app you have been using to communicate with your spouse. Ideally these screenshots should have been done every week especially with whatsapp. Its going to be a hassle scrolling through whatsapp messages for screenshots especially if you have 1000's of pages of it. when it comes to printing screenshots, you can print 9 or 12 screenshots per page from your computer.

the thing with downloading chat histories on to notepad is that from the ECOs point it won't look authentic, thats why screenshots are better to use.

i.e. if communication is more than 1 year then 1 screenshot per month will be enough
if communication is less than 1 year then 2 screenshots per month will be enough

point is don't send 100's of pages of communication, keep it concise and it will make the ECOs job a lot easier. The ECO just wants to see you have kept in touch over the relationship period. Last thing you want is the ECO to miss an important document because of the amount of papers they need to look through (i have seen this happen before)

Good Luck
i was applied on 1st may from Lahore,anyone know when will get decision, my timeline below

Waiting ....

Biometrics: 1-5-15
Recieved: 04-5-15
Escalated: 01-07-15
Response:Online Verification conducted:08-7-15
Ask for Update by email: 27/07/15 Referred to another Authority
Ask for Update by email: 03/08/15 Processed Application.
Visa Granted: 17/08/2015

alil2014
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by alil2014 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:22 pm

aadiuk02 wrote:
alil2014 wrote:

Good Luck

Waiting ....

how long is a piece of string? Your guess would be as good as mine.
Going by the current processing times it may be another couple of weeks. But it all depends on how complicated the case is and the ECO dealing with it. Your 12 weeks since submitting will be early next month, so be patient and hopefully you will hear soon.

amz786
Newly Registered

Post by amz786 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:52 am

I agree with alil2014, there is no set time, however from this forum it seems BHC process time is bang on 12 weeks. Currently they seem to working on late April applicantions 28-29, so May applicants may start hearing back by next week. However as alil2014 suggested be patient and Allah SWT will help us all.

Qures

Post by Qures » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:35 am

I have a question to ask I recently got refusal on my spouse visa applied on 22nd April the reasons for refusal are

1) my bank statements were electronic printed but not signed and stamped by HSBC.

2) money goes in to my wife's account on the 1st of every month but her company processed to HMRC on 5th of every month so they think it's a dodgy employment which obviously not.

What do u suggest guys shall I go for appeal or shall I put new application?
Biometric:21/04/15
Refused:21/07/15
Appeal:14/08/15
Payment taken:27/08/15
Notice:11/09/15
Review deadline: 25/12/15
Hearing Date:05/05/2016
Call letter:31/08/2016
Passport submitted:01/09/2016
Passport collected:09/09/2016