ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help filling in online application form for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ftse100

Help filling in online application form for spouse visa

Post by ftse100 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 am

Hello All

I am filling in online application form and come across a few questions which I needed help from people who have an idea or have similar case.

My background is I am a naturalised British citizen since 2012 and my wife is non-EU whom I wish to sponsor. We got married last year and have a one month old baby who was born last month. I have applied my baby's passport from back home when I visited on her birth last month so the process takes six months to issue the passport (according to HMPO directives).

The online spouse visa application form asks in the TRAVEL SECTION:

-ARE YOU TRAVELLING WITH ANYONE

As we have applied baby's passport so we will mention that in the application, so we will say YES in this section but what to include in the NATIONALITY section because the British passport hasn't been as yet?

Secondly, In the FAMILY SECTION it requires names of DEPENDENT AND NON DEPENDENT CHILDREN

What information we should provide regarding our baby if it's a dependent or non dependent child and what Nationality and Passport number do we include as we are in the process of her British passport application and we have no information yet?

I would really appreciate if someone could guide in the best way.

Kind Regards

AA

ftse100

Re: Help filling in online application form for spouse visa

Post by ftse100 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Anyone please.

ftse100

Re: Help filling in online application form for spouse visa

Post by ftse100 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Any Advice is welcome