ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOOD NEWS..........WE'VE WON APPEAL (Directive Law)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manchester/irlend
Newly Registered

Re: GOOD NEWS..........WE'VE WON APPEAL (Directive Law)

Post by manchester/irlend » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:03 pm

please can someone help me am a brit and my husband is egyption in saudia arabia living and working their..
we considering moving to irlend die to the expensise and heave requirment for a spouse visa.
he wentvto the irish embasy their and was told to bring flight ticket my details from irlend and bank statemnt i have moved yet please someone help or advice me if you have similar situation

Mylink
Newly Registered

Post by Mylink » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped with my husband's application. We were reunited in June and happily settled. Sorry for the delay in updating the group. My health has not been the best.
Massive thanks to Appiah and especially Adedayor you guys literally gave me hope in the most difficult time of my life. I'm very grateful x

ogungbemi12
Newly Registered

Post by ogungbemi12 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Someone has deleted my post