ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Residence Permit Transfer

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ecogle
inactive

Residence Permit Transfer

Post by ecogle » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 am

Dear Gurus,
My mother in law application were accepted and issued residence permit (EEA2) in June 2013 in A4 sheet. She was travelling out of UK every 6 months and stay away from UK for 6 months. But last year she had a major surgery due to that she stayed in abroad for a 360 days(less than a year). Meanwhile in October 2014 I gained my PR status. Now she came back to UK, but all the time during her travel she was stopped and making more questions by immigration officers due to her visa in A4 sheet which she laminated as well. Now I am going to request to transfer the visa to her passport, please advice me i need to make new application for that?
and what are all the documents are required to support her because now I am also gained a PR status.

kind regards

ecogle
inactive

Re: Residence Permit Transfer

Post by ecogle » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Dear all,

Needed help! Please advise me.

Kind regards

Ecogle

ecogle
inactive

Re: Residence Permit Transfer