ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa application for my wife parents help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sherjaanuk
Newly Registered

Visitor visa application for my wife parents help

Post by sherjaanuk » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:16 am

Hello
I am on tier 1 general and i am applying for my wife parents a general visitor visa to uk.I have some confusions if any one can help..the application forms are filled by my father in law and i am inviting them..so i send my invitation letter and my payslips my bank statement my tenancy agreement my bank statements my utility bill me n my wife passport and vis copy..
From Pakistan my father in law has a business he will attach his business documentation and bank statement and passports etc
i want to know do they have to submit there marriage certificate as well? and its in urdu what they requires?
I have send an invitation letter showing that i want to invite them to meet us and there grandson who is 3 years old in uk and i will bear all there living expenses and i enclosed the proof of that..
Now i want to know do my father in law have to right a separate cover letter in which they can mention there ties that they have son back in pakistan and they also take care of there parents in pakistan and there purpose of visit and that they will come back ?
And they will remain in UK for 1 month only so do they require TB test ?

Please can any one guide me as soon as possible because i have already taken there appointment on 7th -august 2015...

daddy1980

Re: Visitor visa application for my wife parents help

Post by daddy1980 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:05 pm

sherjaanuk wrote:Hello
I am on tier 1 general and i am applying for my wife parents a general visitor visa to uk.I have some confusions if any one can help..the application forms are filled by my father in law and i am inviting them..so i send my invitation letter and my payslips my bank statement my tenancy agreement my bank statements my utility bill me n my wife passport and vis copy..
From Pakistan my father in law has a business he will attach his business documentation and bank statement and passports etc
i want to know do they have to submit there marriage certificate as well? and its in urdu what they requires?
I have send an invitation letter showing that i want to invite them to meet us and there grandson who is 3 years old in uk and i will bear all there living expenses and i enclosed the proof of that..
Now i want to know do my father in law have to right a separate cover letter in which they can mention there ties that they have son back in pakistan and they also take care of there parents in pakistan and there purpose of visit and that they will come back ?
And they will remain in UK for 1 month only so do they require TB test ?

Please can any one guide me as soon as possible because i have already taken there appointment on 7th -august 2015...

Hi they don't have to submit marriage certificate as long as they attach the Family Certificate issued by NADRA( used to be Form B in old days).

I'm sure there is no TB test required as this is only a short visit.

Cover letter would help just make sure you have documentary evidence of each claim you make in cover letter. It worth if you read home office online guide as well https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _CLEAN.pdf

Good luck

sherjaanuk
Newly Registered

Post by sherjaanuk » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Thank you very much yes i have already written a cover letter but i have not mentioned about my father family ties in pakistan i mean they are living in Pakistan with there son and parents ..i want to know should i mention this?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:49 pm

sherjaanuk wrote:Thank you very much yes i have already written a cover letter but i have not mentioned about my father family ties in pakistan i mean they are living in Pakistan with there son and parents ..i want to know should i mention this?
Your welcome and Yes I'd say definitely mention about their children and parents in pakistan this would prove a strong familial tie. As I mentioned earlier please do not forget to attach the Family Certificate.
Keep us informed about the progress of your application which I hope will be successful.

Good luck

sherjaanuk
Newly Registered

Post by sherjaanuk » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello
I want to ask one thing else when i mention that my father in law is living with his parents do i have to mention any proff with case like any bill having name of his father over it ?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:36 am

sherjaanuk wrote:Hello
I want to ask one thing else when i mention that my father in law is living with his parents do i have to mention any proff with case like any bill having name of his father over it ?
if you can that should be helpful. What about if they have bank statement and pension books etc?

sherjaanuk
Newly Registered

Post by sherjaanuk » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:11 pm

my father in laws father is taking pension..i dont know whether these documents should be attach or not some people say that it will complicate case ..and in my case it should remain simple..they will ask for further proof if they want any ..what you suggest?

daddy1980

Post by daddy1980 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:48 am

sherjaanuk wrote:my father in laws father is taking pension..i dont know whether these documents should be attach or not some people say that it will complicate case ..and in my case it should remain simple..they will ask for further proof if they want any ..what you suggest?
Quite difficult to predict what questions ECO may ask. I think subject is your Father-in-law. He just have to show a familial tie that his parents are mashallah alive and therefore, it give him an incentive to leave the UK at the end of his leave. Personally I don't think ECO would go too deep into his father's pension case. Copy of pension book is just to prove his father's existance. But it can be any other document. Personally I think that a Copy of his ID card should be enough to prove this.

sherjaanuk
Newly Registered

Post by sherjaanuk » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 am

hello
Yes i do agree with your opinion ..i think copy of id card is enough to prove there relation n presence...hopefully my case will be successful ..thank you so much for your great help and time.will definitely let you know about the progress of case.thank you.