ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit online application CAN NOT FIND EEA PERMIT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

EEA Family permit online application CAN NOT FIND EEA PERMIT

Post by robsters » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:47 am

I am applying for eea family permit online via uk visa website but i can not see the family eu permit in the list just the visa? can this not be done online? we are applying from Dublin

any help would be great

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: EEA Family permit online application CAN NOT FIND EEA PE

Post by robsters » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:58 am

also what to write in the box "Please Enter Details of what permission you have to stay in this country" ? my wife still on a temp card do we state that?

benfares

Post by benfares » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi Robster

You need to first register at visa4uk and log in and apply under other-EEA family permit. Also state you are applying under the' surinder singh route' you can mention your wife has her stamp 4 card I did fr my husband.

Hope this helps

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by robsters » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello

yeah that helped thanks i found it, wow i spent hours filling this thing out its crazy the amount of information they want to know, One thing that concerns me is the questions about income and how we intend to fund our trip can i put N/A on this?

Also they ask if we intend to work in the uk again shall i put no? and state the reason is just to visit my parents? which is could well be as we both have jobs in dublin at the moment so we may only go over to visit at first anyway before moving back there for good, if you select yes to having a job in the uk it asks what job title i would have to i guess it would be no for the time being?