ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 ENTREPRENURE VISA TO ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rubel4
Newly Registered

TIER1 ENTREPRENURE VISA TO ILR

Post by Rubel4 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi
All members,I am looking for some solution or suggestion,I applied for my ILR on 12th January 2015 still I am waiting for my visa,Last week i received one letter and mentioned for some complexity they will make decission before 12th october 2015.Actually I dont know what they want to do.
If any one have same experience please let me know,would be grateful
Last edited by Rubel4 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: TIER1 ENTREPRENURE VISA TO ILR

Post by Zee ali » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Rubel4 wrote:Hi
All members,I am looking for some solution or suggestion,I applied for my ILR on 12th January 2015 still I am waiting for my visa,Last week i receive one letter and mentioned for some complexity they will take more time until 12the october.Actually I dont know what they want to do.
If any one have same experience please let me know,would be grateful
Rubel4
Newly Registered

With little information provided no one can help u

Tell us your history
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Rubel4
Newly Registered

Post by Rubel4 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:51 am

Thanks for your reply .i applied for entreprenure visa July 2012 after 18 month they refused my visa reason for some issues.
I made an appeal,ukvi withdrawn their refusal and after one month I received my visa
January 2014 I applied for ILR,two weeks before received one letter and they mentioned they will give decision before 12 th October 2015 because of some complexity issues in my case

So looking for some of your expertise suggestion

Rubel4
Newly Registered

Post by Rubel4 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:07 am

Dear forum
More than three weeks gone,no one didn't give me any feed back, I applied for ILR 12th January 2015,one month before I received one letter,in the letter they mentioned due to some complexity in my case they will take more three month time date mentioned 12th October
So could you reply my if any one received same letter from UkKVI
Thanks

Rubel4
Newly Registered

Post by Rubel4 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Dear Forum counselor
I received one letter last week,in the letter they mentioned some of complexity they will take time more three month,I applied from tier 1 entrepreneur to ILR

Please give me some suggestion......

Thanks

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Rubel4 wrote:Dear Forum counselor
I received one letter last week,in the letter they mentioned some of complexity they will take time more three month,I applied from tier 1 entrepreneur to ILR

Please give me some suggestion......

Thanks
Well to be honest this is a wait and watch game..

now regarding your visa history so you mentioned that they had refused your enterprenuer visa first and you won visa in appeal, so matter of fact is that they will now conduct detail scrutiny of your previous application, may be they can ask you further evidence about your business history and all... this is now a very common practice for them to check each and every detail of previous application whoever is going for ILR...

Rubel4
Newly Registered

Post by Rubel4 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Dear Member
Thanks for your reply